Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 30. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
i have another question: is USD payments already available? Smiley

As I see in the perconal account, not yet(

It will be a lot of administrative headache to enable USD payments anyway since you need to cooperate with the local governments where you operate before taking fiat
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Is there any new information about the account RUB ?
Why do you need RUB? Nothing new so far. The founders of the ama said that now the product is more focused on European countries. Most likely, the RUB account will be added after the release of the full product
It's good that the product is focused on Europe. Risks are much lower in Europe than in Russia. I am still interested in the question about   Asia market

Based on the information in the White Paper, Saifu can't provide their services only in China. Other Asian countries are allowed to participate

Greetings!
 We have a list of prohibited countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ecuador, Eritrea, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic Of The Congo, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Uganda, Us Virgin Islands, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ethiopia, Sri Lanka, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu.
 All the rest can take part in the ICO.

which rest ?  you already mentioned the countries which are investing most in ICOs and cryptocurrencies. Is this prohibition according to their government law or some of them also your decision ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
On the first post by the admin here, the ICO will end on March 11, 2018, but by visiting on the site, Saifu's ICO time remaining is 58 days? Should it be just 8 days left right?
Maybe they extend their ICO and commonly when an ICO is extended it means they didn't reach the target as far as I know. 58 days is equivalent to 2 months which is still far away and maybe the dev must find other solutions to obtain their target not later than 2 months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
On the first post by the admin here, the ICO will end on March 11, 2018, but by visiting on the site, Saifu's ICO time remaining is 58 days? Should it be just 8 days left right?
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

I hope usd payments will be available soon because it can also add up to their profits once usd already available. I hope this project will be more active to update us latest developments with saifu.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.
It is really good to know that this platform will offered us a better services which everyone is dreaming of. One account for all currencies and cryptocurrencies is what everyone wanted to have but I think this platform will be facing a lot of challenges.
Agreed. Most of the people said this is the best multiple wallet stored in one place, then I will say this is the biggest wallet other than another wallet.
Activity: 280
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.
It is really good to know that this platform will offered us a better services which everyone is dreaming of. One account for all currencies and cryptocurrencies is what everyone wanted to have but I think this platform will be facing a lot of challenges.
Activity: 238

Saifu is a great projecr which produce an account that have multiple currencies. I just hope that it don't have any traffic that soon cause too many problems.
Yeah, sudden traffic might make the platform unstable and the servers me even go down. But its always overwhelming to see a huge following, either ways it can be good or bad
Activity: 196

Saifu is a great projecr which produce an account that have multiple currencies. I just hope that it don't have any traffic that soon cause too many problems.
Activity: 294
Let us all be calm down. There is a time for everything. Or else, let us help all other people who is in need of the different information regarding the Saifu project. I have read that the Saifu still can't provide services to the other countries like the China, but I hope that they can provide a development for this project and can provide servces in all the countries around the world in the future as this project getting bigger and bigger.
Activity: 5
Activity: 111
by the way, how much funds you are raised?
dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right
but how much it's in USD?

It's also on the website  Smiley

Couldn't you find it by yourself? Is it so hard to open the website?
I don't like guys who come in the chat/thread and say "I didn't read anything, what is the project about?".

Calm down. Sometimes it's hard to find an information which is really important and there is a lot of ICOs nowadays, you can't read all the whitepapers..
Activity: 105
dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right

Couldn't you find it by yourself? Is it so hard to open the website?
I don't like guys who come in the chat/thread and say "I didn't read anything, what is the project about?".
Activity: 111

Is there any new information about the account RUB ?
Why do you need RUB? Nothing new so far. The founders of the ama said that now the product is more focused on European countries. Most likely, the RUB account will be added after the release of the full product
It's good that the product is focused on Europe. Risks are much lower in Europe than in Russia. I am still interested in the question about   Asia market

Based on the information in the White Paper, Saifu can't provide their services only in China. Other Asian countries are allowed to participate

It isn't good to publish some updates, especially some restriction in the middle of the ICO. They said any participant can take tart in ICO
Greetings!
You are right, but perhaps this is due to the innovations of regulators, as well as clarifications of the legal aspects of ICO in these countries. It's difficult to cover all the moments at once, we ask you to be indulgent, we try to do everything in the best possible way! Thank you! Stay tuned!
Thanks for the explanation, I understand everything, but there is a small wish for the marketing team.Let's have more announcements and information in SM. Then there will be no need to ask stupid questions

I'm happy with how marketing works. Have you seen the new post on Twitter?
What do you mean? Now they post information about advisors. Today was the post about Timothy Enneking
Ennekin-g Saifu-waker
May the 4th be with you Smiley

Sorry, just a joke Smiley
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right
almost 5.4 mln
Activity: 232
dude, it's on ICO site
omg, sorry, you're right

Pages:
Jump to: