Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 29. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.
For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?

Yeah, I also want to know the new update and news in how much the ICO had been raised as of now? I'm pretty sure there also people looking forward to it to be updated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.
That is true, they do provide a good service and have a great idea which is Really effective in real life situations. This combination is actually very useful for a project to succeed now all they need is constant hard work for the project to grow!
Yeah agreed. Their idea is worth millions, the question is how they implement this in actual life. I believe in the team ans its vision and this vision will drive them to excel in this department.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Hi! How can we trust your project? Are there any licenses?
Hello Smiley  Saifu is a fully regulated financial institution – and that means we do more to help protect customers’ money and deliver a service that customers can depend on. Because we hold licences from the Czech National Bank (CNB), we have to comply with some very rigorous rules and procedures.

Good. I want to know more details
Saifu designed the utmost master plans to reach all the goals it is aiming with a dedicated team behind, to get the complete end to end information you can take a look on the white papers and still if you have any queries you can get back to us.
Activity: 196

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.
For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?
The project is really getting some good response untill now and it will continue the same in the future too so all the investors here will surely have some bigger and greater benefits ahead. This project is indeed going to turn the best in future and also will give us some good benefits by making managing our currencies much more easier.
Saifu is really intresting and it will also do some good jobs ahead by making everything easy for a trader who actually needs to manage several currencies. This project will make us avail the benefits to manage all the major currencies into one single wallet and i am sure that everyone will try their platform ahead.
Activity: 238

The project is really getting some good response untill now and it will continue the same in the future too so all the investors here will surely have some bigger and greater benefits ahead. This project is indeed going to turn the best in future and also will give us some good benefits by making managing our currencies much more easier.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 224
That is true, they do provide a good service and have a great idea which is Really effective in real life situations. This combination is actually very useful for a project to succeed now all they need is constant hard work for the project to grow!

Yeah, as it really make sense. As I look on this project it's great by having different crypto currencies in just one account that can really makes us comfortable and easy. I hope the team may never give up to pursue to strive for a better success on this project.
I support you. At last surely platform will emerge, on which it will be possible to trade and to hold different coins at once, very convenient both for traders, and for common users of wanting to preserve its saves in crypto without risk.
Also this project will make everything much more easier because it will give us the permission to keep all of our funds into one wallet and it will surely be used by several traders on large scale which would indeed give them some good benefits ahead.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Yeah, as it really make sense. As I look on this project it's great by having different crypto currencies in just one account that can really makes us comfortable and easy. I hope the team may never give up to pursue to strive for a better success on this project.

There is quote says " don't put all your eggs in one basket ", if they banned your account for some reason you will lose all your money and went bankcrupt! So for me I can't store my assets on such account, However I can open account on Saifu that I can use to cash out when I want to take profit and get some dollars.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I support you. At last surely platform will emerge, on which it will be possible to trade and to hold different coins at once, very convenient both for traders, and for common users of wanting to preserve its saves in crypto without risk.
Activity: 574
Ask Saifu team a question about the project!

We've decided to host a live AskMeAnything session on YouTube
goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Save the date: 22.02.2018 18:00 UTC.

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
it's really interesting, I also have never seen such an event in other projects. I'm wondering where can I see the recording of this session? This will help me better understand this project
Activity: 252

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

goo.gl/KC1f1E!

Tag your questions with the #SaifuAMA #askSaifu hashtags in twitter or in our official Telegram channel

It is really a good news and hope it can help the each investor who wants to invest into this project but yet does not have much knowledge about the project. Saifu is really doing great and hope that in the future even it can jump the markets soon.
It's really amazing.i never seen that this type of session arranged by any of other project.i think this will help all investeros to clearify their any queries related to this project.so it will also help to attract more and more investeros.
Plus you are free to ask all your questions live it helps connect dev to the consumers and helps identify some stumbling blocks and fix or provide clarity to project thumps up to dev
Activity: 182

goo.gl/KC1f1E!

https://i.imgur.com/Oo97p6b.jpg
Yes brother that is what I like about this project. They already have a great vision and an effective idea and they so effectively create a great bond between new users and the developers of the platform which helps create a great community. This is really important for a project as this create a good image in mind of  potential investors.
Activity: 182
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
On the first post by the admin here, the ICO will end on March 11, 2018, but by visiting on the site, Saifu's ICO time remaining is 58 days? Should it be just 8 days left right?
This also caught my attention as what it says in the first post that the hard cap is only 10million USD but if you will check the website it's actually 49m USD. It seems like the community manager is not updated.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Great, having this nice project will makes us comfortable and easy.  Also, I appreciate their spectacular features and platforms on this project. I would say much better a strong security to have on this project to assure everything is in the safe place.

Saifu is a great projecr which produce an account that have multiple currencies. I just hope that it don't have any traffic that soon cause too many problems.
Yeah, sudden traffic might make the platform unstable and the servers me even go down. But its always overwhelming to see a huge following, either ways it can be good or bad

Well, if it will happen in the near future I am sure that the project can handle it can fix it easily. For now, let's see how far this project can go and what will be they can accomplish.
Activity: 672
It will surely reach your all expectations as it really has some good benefits and also we can trust saifu as it can really keep al of our coins in a single exchange for safe. The wallet will really turn out to me most usefull in future to manage all currencies. I am also looking forward for more improvements and new developments of this project. I hope they can attract more investors to participate in the ico sales. Good luck to saifu team

Team is really strong and they got ~22M on the presales. I think they'll be able to get more  and reach the hardcap
I agree! And now we can track the collected amount using a counter on the site. I can say the figures make me happy
This is a good indicator for the project. We collected such a sum in such a short time. You fellows! Now for sure there is a chance for the success of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: