Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 79. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 
Too many differences to compare 🙂

1. Saifu is already a fully regulated payment institution, licensed by the Czech National Bank.
You may search CNB database at the following URL: https://apl.cnb.cz/apljerrsdad/JERRS.WEB09.DIRECT_FIND?p_lang=en our company number is: 05690382, legal name: PAYMASTER a.s.

2. We fully complies with MasterCard  policies and issue debit cards to our customers.

3. Saifu brings world-class, banking-grade security to the cryptocurrency world. We use a combination of hardware (HSM by Thales) and software technologies to deliver multi-layered security that does more to protect your Saifu account:
- Data Encryption – to help protect sensitive information
- Web Application Firewall
- Hypervisor and Internal Firewalls
- Anti-Malware
- Anti-DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Syst
- Security Patch Management
- Operating System File Integrity Monitoring
- OS Hardening
- Secure Awareness Training Programs – for Saifu employees
- Unified Security Management – using an advanced Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) system
- Secure Architecture, including Source Code Audits and Penetration Tests
- Access Rights Management
- Incident Response Plan

You can read more about Thales nShield HSM here:
https://www.thalesesecurity.com/about-us/newsroom/news-releases/thales-helps-saifu-bring-bank-grade-security-to-the-cryptocurrency-world
Activity: 232
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Hello Smiley Thank you for the support! The hard cap is $49m
Activity: 207
This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
Activity: 213
The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. I can't wait to have some of the tokens for myself.   
Activity: 193
What's up guys? How's yourproject going?
Activity: 195
Very promising project in my opinion. I liked it right away because I read the description and what the dev team plans to do in the future. And I wanted to know the maximum hardcap of the project?
Activity: 198
Just wonder, what is the exact minimum ETH for investing? I have been reading different explanations - please clarify.
Activity: 200
Any chance project team is doing a video intro/interview to boost an investor confidence? Since you have published pictures and full names of your project team members, I'm guessing video shouldn't a problem?
Activity: 194
This project is indeed very impressive, if all information about the project is true then it's good for a prospective investor. All the same, I would keep researching more about it, but so far it's a big thumbs up! Keep it up!
Activity: 199
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project? Roll Eyes
No one could guarantee, you invest on your own risk Undecided
Activity: 217
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project? Roll Eyes
There are no guarantees, but I very much believe that the team implement everything that they originally said and planned!
Activity: 205
Activity: 134
I am new to the whole crypto scene and these are very exciting times for me. I hope that I am making good choices. Everything of the best to the team - hope you reach the moon! Grin
Activity: 126
The overall project idea seems fantastic, one of its kind. I believe its going to succeed. I am definitely going to support of this project Grin
Activity: 126
Great idea. Keep up the good work and don't let us down. There are so many fakes coins these days but this is real, just spoke to the admin and they have prospect
Activity: 140
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
One and only advice: invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Better to make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often than not they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites to investigate coins Cool
Activity: 140
Very interesting project with all the components of a road map and white paper. The developers have clearly described the problem and its solutions.
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
 there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 
Activity: 213
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: