Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 77. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I just found out about this project. It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it...

Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. I think this project is pretty good for investment. 
Activity: 233
There are a thousand reasons to consider this project one of the most ambitious now! This company affects the interests of many, because we are not indifferent to the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I just found out about this project. It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it...
Activity: 186
The information contained in your white paper is useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate wp and how soon?

There is a list with languages for translation in our bounty thread. Updates will be posted there too.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-saifu-one-account-for-all-currencies-cryptocurrencies-2472638

The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. Do you accept BTC?

I was wondering if this ICO will be open to US and Chinese citizens?
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project.

You can find all info about currencies which we accept here:
https://tokensale.saifu.ai/

The minimum investment is $1

Thank you very much! Looking forward to read wp in Russian. My English is pretty good but I don't want to misunderstand smth.
Activity: 207
Could you tell us a bit more about the exchanges you plan to be in ? Do you already have official agreement with some of these?
Activity: 213
Simple question, can tokens be bought with visa or paypal?
Sorry if it's a noob question, I'm new to crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
The same users post the same shit every fourth page. Clearly fake members spamming, which indicates a scam ICO, or at the very least a shitty promotion strategy.
Activity: 193
Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 195
Hmmm I will keep an eye on this one. Will read the whitepaper soon, but when I look at the road map and website, this looks promising. I hope to see this project successful. Good luck Wink
Activity: 198
Hello Dev
Looking forward to hear more about this project because I really like your ideas.
Hope the investment will also grow, and investors will get some profit.
Good luck.
Activity: 176
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations Grin
Activity: 200
This project is one of the best IcO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view!
Activity: 199
What exchanges u are going to be listed?
U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange.
How are u going to deal with it?
Activity: 184
Saifu let you see all your currency and cryptocurrency in one account and gives customer the easiness even if you're not experienced investor. It's secure and reliable service. I wish the project success!
Activity: 140
Merit: 22
How many fake accounts do you guys have spamming stupid questions in this thread?
Activity: 112
Are you focusing on Asia markets?
Activity: 194
What legal protections may or may not be available in the event of fraud, a hack, malware, or a downturn in business prospects? Who will be responsible for refunding my investment if something goes wrong?
Activity: 217
Is your smart contract deployed for the ICO? Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
Activity: 205
Hello
What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token? Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract?
Thanks
Activity: 134
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck! 
Pages:
Jump to: