Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies - page 78. (Read 38145 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Activity: 126
will your tokens be added to exchanges? do you have any agreements?
Merit: 0
Can I connect with founders? And how?
Activity: 140
Hello!
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?
Activity: 286
Saifu helps in reducing risk and simply gives customer the easiness of one account for all their currence and cryptocurries.  
Activity: 140
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
How much money do you plan to collect through the ICO? What will the money be used for?
Activity: 213
Hey guys. i was wondering why we need to use blockchain technology for this project and what purpose does it serve? maybe i missed something. but im not getting a clear picture
Activity: 216
Do u have a youtube channel with any reviews on this project?
Activity: 232
The information contained in your white paper is useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages do you plan to translate wp and how soon?

There is a list with languages for translation in our bounty thread. Updates will be posted there too.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-saifu-one-account-for-all-currencies-cryptocurrencies-2472638

The idea behind this project is huge and I can see it doing very well in the nearest future. Do you accept BTC?

I was wondering if this ICO will be open to US and Chinese citizens?
Waiting for more info to get a deeper understanding about the project.

You can find all info about currencies which we accept here:
https://tokensale.saifu.ai/

The minimum investment is $1
Activity: 181
How will regular users convert tokens to Fiat ? would there be a one or two click option on the site that will ?
Activity: 201
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys. Like a lot of other people asking... Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors?
Activity: 228
How many times I invested in projects that raised soft/hard cap and then disappeared… Fortunately, Saifu looks so transparent that I trust it no matter what!
Activity: 218
Saifu is surely bringing plenty of attention itself! I'm not sure if there is anything similar, or is maybe it's one of a kind. Whatever it is, this one is certain! I wouldn't mind to be part of the Bounty program if it is available. So I'm actually looking forward to this and how it will develop.
Activity: 225
So Saifu is just another cryptocurrency exchange or what? I'm not sure that I understand clearly.
Activity: 238
Do I understand correctly that the principle offered by Saifu will be completely different from the corresponding ones of the platforms existing? In case of successful implementation it will change the market fundamentally, right?
Activity: 233
Thanks for the great project. A good token with excellent opportunities. I wish you success in your further work.
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team!
Activity: 133
This is the best project I found, I like this idea very much. Just read your whitepaper. Looking forward to hearing more from your team.
Activity: 214
Hey,
I'm doing some analysis on this ICO. Can you please tell me when the tokens will be listed on exchanges? Also if you raise enough before the end of the sale will the token be listed faster on exchanges?
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: