Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟 - page 14. (Read 31847 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello! An interesting project, I think to take part, and when will the sale of tokens start?

We don't want to announce the dates of ICO at this time. If you would like to participate in the project, consider signing up for the pre-ICO whitelist.

We'll announce the dates of the crowdsale soon.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I wonder how could sandblock be so beneficial in terms of transaction basis? I mean as we all know bitcoin transactions are getting larger and larger, is there i way that sandblock could be used as a tool to lessen the transaction cost and make transactions faster?
This is what sandblock is made of, this token is created to give us satisfaction especially that other crypto currencies have very high transaction cost.
This token offers low transaction cost which is good.
Activity: 742
Another gem of this project lies in the The Loyalty protocol which handles the customer loyalty aspect of the Satisfaction protocol. It gives merchants the capability to easily setup and manage complex programs that reward their customers for their loyalty. The power of smart contract enables all existing types of loyalty programs as well as previously unmanageable ones. The first type of loyalty program implemented will be a cash back scheme. The flexibility of the Loyalty protocol makes it possible to run loyalty programs with a degree of granularity previously only available to the biggest merchants, and for a fraction of the setup and administration resources. The smart contract generated will autonomously manage all aspects of the programs according to its parameters and will be immutable, so as to prevent the policy roll-backs and sunsetting that are common in some industries and harm customer trust in loyalty programs.
It looks like you have read this project carefully. According to you, besides the advantages as you say Sandblock has any disadvantages?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Another gem of this project lies in the The Loyalty protocol which handles the customer loyalty aspect of the Satisfaction protocol. It gives merchants the capability to easily setup and manage complex programs that reward their customers for their loyalty. The power of smart contract enables all existing types of loyalty programs as well as previously unmanageable ones. The first type of loyalty program implemented will be a cash back scheme. The flexibility of the Loyalty protocol makes it possible to run loyalty programs with a degree of granularity previously only available to the biggest merchants, and for a fraction of the setup and administration resources. The smart contract generated will autonomously manage all aspects of the programs according to its parameters and will be immutable, so as to prevent the policy roll-backs and sunsetting that are common in some industries and harm customer trust in loyalty programs.
Activity: 308
Sandblock is the best medium of two different parties. customer and business party. I hope this project will be succeeded.
very sure this project will be successful , just continue to support sandblock and when the ICO starts , invest some to earn more profit from it.
Activity: 174
bông
I wonder how could sandblock be so beneficial in terms of transaction basis? I mean as we all know bitcoin transactions are getting larger and larger, is there i way that sandblock could be used as a tool to lessen the transaction cost and make transactions faster?
That is a big obstacle for Sandblock. However Bitcoin is a high transaction cost and takes a lot of time, it is not free and transactions aren't fast because there are so many Bitcoin trade.
Activity: 151
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
How will the Feedback Protocol work exactly?

The Feedback protocol will be handled by doing a market research aspect. It will gives merchants the capability to seamlessly conduct research about the satisfaction of their customers and reward them for their engagement. When setting up a feedback program, businesses can choose a type of feedback (review, 5-star rating, survey, etc), the subset of customers they want to target, the conditions of the feedback as well as the reward. Once validated, the feedback protocol generates a smart contract that will autonomously handle everything.
Activity: 742
Sandblock is the best medium of two different parties. customer and business party. I hope this project will be succeeded.
I think it will succeed. Maintaining relationships for customers and merchants is something any business owner wants. Good idea and wait for the project.
Activity: 224
about the CSAT, how can u maintain it to be fair? as a consumer myself relies on ratings, how can u maintain it to be fair and not bought ratings cos lets get real here some business do buy ratings just to look good and all.
Activity: 224
How will the Feedback Protocol work exactly?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
We try to be as transparent as possible with you. You're responsible for the success of the project. Thank you for supporting us every day.  Smiley

We will continue supporting you guys until the end. It is also our responsibility to help you guys to be successful with the project because we will also benefit from it. Hehe

Yes exactly, it is a win win now, you help us, we help you.
Also you get benefits, we got mine too.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
We try to be as transparent as possible with you. You're responsible for the success of the project. Thank you for supporting us every day.  Smiley

We will continue supporting you guys until the end. It is also our responsibility to help you guys to be successful with the project because we will also benefit from it. Hehe
Activity: 135
is there a presumptive date on when could be the android or ios app prototype would be available to be tested out?

Its not shared with us yet i think it will be shared on this thread once available . i am waiting for it too  Cheesy

Yes I am also waited for it to be shared. Once it will happen this project is already near to its goal.
We'll just wait for their future update maybe one of these days they will share it.

Oh good feature of sandblock, i hope android will do.
Activity: 174
bông
Good project. Perhaps the biggest advantage of Sandblock is that the transaction between the customer and the merchant is clearly verified, this does not need fear of fraud. How long will the project run?

Hello bonghip. Even when all merchants will be using Sandblock, we'll continue to improve the protocol and develop new services around the SAT.
This is good. The project will continue to develop and improve its services to SAT. Everyone should invest in this project. Team Dev is really enthusiastic and responsible for it.
Activity: 336
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
The Sandblock project is a great idea. I think it will help to return powers to customers who are often absolutely powerless in dealings with businesses. This is a good fit with the crypto ethos.
Activity: 92
Hello! An interesting project, I think to take part, and when will the sale of tokens start?

Its not yet decided yet i think it will depend on the fund raised and eventually will be shared in this thread.
Activity: 266
is there a presumptive date on when could be the android or ios app prototype would be available to be tested out?

Its not shared with us yet i think it will be shared on this thread once available . i am waiting for it too  Cheesy

Yes I am also waited for it to be shared. Once it will happen this project is already near to its goal.
We'll just wait for their future update maybe one of these days they will share it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
going through the whitepaper i saw a concept of satisfaction token (SAT) which is a unique and cool concept. i liked it
Pages:
Jump to: