Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟 - page 11. (Read 31847 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
the app introduction is terrible, bad UX and hard to understand  Huh
Some time I encounter bug that not allow to play again after hitting the wall  Angry
Activity: 22
I love the game Trump bird in the app lol  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Downloaded app and looks nice, clean & responsive. This is a great app for business and users alike making it easier for businesses to promote brands while users earn through playing and loyalty awards.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Hi, I downloaded the application but did not request the wallet address. How to register the airdrop to the wallet address? sorry for my weak english

They will take address at later stage I guess.
Activity: 149
Hi, I downloaded the application but did not request the wallet address. How to register the airdrop to the wallet address? sorry for my weak english
Activity: 5
nice concept, keep up the good work!
Activity: 17
Activity: 7
Sandblock Bounty Campaign

Sandblock is starting a bounty campaign for all bounty hunters to spread the word about our project. A total of 8% of the Satisfaction Tokens (SAT) that will be created during the ICO will be dedicated to the bounty campaign.

Rewards will be divided between participants using a stake mechanism depending on the campaign you participate in.
All campaign rewards will be sent once the public crowdsale (ICO) ends. The distribution might take about 2 weeks after the ICO succeeds.
You can participate to all the campaigns at the same time!

Great initiative. can't even wait for the launch!
Activity: 126
sandblock is the use of blockchain technology that will reward them or for customers who have an engagement while also have a high loyalty to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 176
I like the idea,  so now I am participating in the bounty programm Smiley
Activity: 176
I like the project so I want to participate Smiley
Activity: 132
Nice project! Great idea & concept!
Activity: 10

— Sandblock —
Decentralized consortium of brands and customers

|     WEBSITE     |     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |     FACEBOOK     |     TELEGRAM     |     SLACK     |

Customer satisfaction is one of the key metrics for any business strategy. But right now, the whole relationship between businesses and customers is unbalanced, and it harms both sides. Businesses which provide good products or services often fail because they do not get discovered by enough customers, or because they cannot engage them properly through loyalty programs, while bad business can coast for a long time if they game the system well.

https://i.imgur.com/H3oG7wk.png
https://i.imgur.com/YGKL3Ob.png
https://i.imgur.com/4cApX1D.png
https://i.imgur.com/m4FnVti.png
https://i.imgur.com/xQHqsv2.png
https://i.imgur.com/Qy7kbIC.png

Token pre-sale will run before the token sale:
The minimum purchase is 0.5 ETH, 0.05 BTC or 500 USD.
To apply please register on https://sandblock.io/tokensale

SIDE NOTE: this is not a self-moderated thread, hence: we accept critics and suggestions, as well as questions and clarifications. But we do not accept fools, FUDs or offensive statements to Sandblock, at least before launch.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Sandblock Advisors

Announcing Sandblock's Advisors
The Sandblock team is thrilled to announce the list of our experienced advisors and experts in legal, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and digital marketing.

Pre-sale starts in 12 days

Sandblock — Token sale informations
Pre-register for the token sale and get ready to join the Sandblock project.
The token sale is set to run in two phases, the pre-sale which will take place on February 21 at 2:00pm (CET) and the sale which will take place on March 21 at 2:00pm (CET).
A total of 55 000 000 Satisfactions Tokens (SAT) will be created and 27 500 000 SAT (50%) will be available during the token sale events.

Mobile Alpha released on iOS and Android!

Introducing Sandblock’s mobile application — Alpha
After weeks waiting to be validated on the iOS appstore, Sandblock's mobile Alpha is live!

This application is the framework for our future developments and a showcase of most of the first features implemented for Sandblock’s ecosystem. It is dedicated to our community to discover the project, our work, our capacity to create amazing products and more importantly to give us some feedback!

The Alpha version is also a vector of growth for the community. Therefore, the Alpha is directly connected to our Bounty Program (more information about the program here). You will be able to acquire Bounties for Satisfaction Tokens (BSAT) using the application by testing the features, having a good score on the games and more importantly by spreading the word and sharing you private referral link!

Sandblock’s project aims to improve the relationship between businesses and their customers, let’s do it first with our own project and our amazing community!

JOIN ALPHA  

Activity: 266
Hi Dev
I downloaded the application. Easy to use is very nice.
The user interface color selection of the application is successful.
Congratulations.
This project seems to be interesting and good.
Looks promising that it will be successful in the future on crypto market.
Good luck!
 Cool Cool
Activity: 84

Mobile Alpha released on iOS and Android!

Introducing Sandblock’s mobile application — Alpha
After weeks waiting to be validated on the iOS appstore, Sandblock's mobile Alpha is live!

This application is the framework for our future developments and a showcase of most of the first features implemented for Sandblock’s ecosystem. It is dedicated to our community to discover the project, our work, our capacity to create amazing products and more importantly to give us some feedback!

The Alpha version is also a vector of growth for the community. Therefore, the Alpha is directly connected to our Bounty Program (more information about the program here). You will be able to acquire Bounties for Satisfaction Tokens (BSAT) using the application by testing the features, having a good score on the games and more importantly by spreading the word and sharing you private referral link!

Sandblock’s project aims to improve the relationship between businesses and their customers, let’s do it first with our own project and our amazing community!

JOIN ALPHA  

Token sale pushed back for a week

Sandblock — Token sale update
After a week of discussions with our advisors as well as our Korean and Japanese partners we have decided to push back the token sale for a week.

New token sale dates:
Pre-sale: from February 28 until March 11
Token-sale: from March 28 until April 15

You can read more about this decision in the related blog post.

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
Even though I missed the airdrop I have remained interested in this project.
-
Devs,

If you would, please expound upon the inspiration the Whopper Coin (introduced using the Waves platform and referenced on the front age of this thread) instilled in your team for the Satisfaction Token.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
it's a different project with a hardworking team. the road map is beautifully crafted. I joined the signature campaign. a very original difference in a daily message.  Cool
Activity: 196
sandblock is the use of blockchain technology that will reward them or for customers who have an engagement while also have a high loyalty to cryptocurrency
Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Pages:
Jump to: