Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN] Sandblock – Decentralized consortium of brands & customers 🚀🌟 - page 12. (Read 31847 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Announcing Sandblock's Token Sale

Sandblock — Token sale informations
All the Sandblock team is thrilled to announce its token sale events!
The token sale is set to run in two phases, the pre-sale which will take place on February 28 at 2:00pm (CET) and the sale which will take place on March 28 at 2:00pm (CET).
A total of 55 000 000 Satisfactions Tokens (SAT) will be created and 27 500 000 SAT (50%) will be available during the token sale events.

JOIN TOKEN SALE  

Video — Introducing Sandblock

Discover the Sandblock project introduced in this short video. The video is also available in Korean and Japanese Sandblock's youtube channel.

Activity: 140
A little basic understanding, sandblock is the use of blockchain technology that will reward them or for customers who have an engagement while also have a high loyalty to cryptocurrency. Sandblock creates loyalty programs using smart ethereum contracts to demonstrate its authenticity to customers. Sandblock can also be traded independently and directly
Activity: 1890
Merit: 792
Hi all,

I created a Telegram group for Turkish users.

https://t.me/sandblockturkiye

--------------------------------------------------

Merhaba,

Türk kullanıcılar için bir grup oluşturdum. 

https://t.me/sandblockturkiye
Sandblock's roadshow hits Asia

Sandblock's team just came back from an incredibly intense tour in Asia. We had the chance and the honor to meet the crypto-communities of Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul to introduce the Sandblock project, meet future partners and discover the local ecosystems.
Customer satisfaction and loyalty programs are HUGE in all those cities/countries and we will be partnering with local actors to make things move fast with Sandblock there - more news coming soon Wink

Next destinations:

• 🇺🇸 USA - Miami
• 🇵🇱 Poland - Warsaw
• 🇫🇷 France - Paris

Bogota - LaBitConf

We had the amazing opportunity to introduce Sandblock at LaBitConf, the Latin America blockchain conference and to meet the local blockchain and crypto communities. The opportunies in South America are huge for the Sandblock project!

Sandblock featured in ICO Crowd magazine

Asia tour events

Just a glimpse of what we did during this intense tour in Asia. A huge blockchain/crypto community everywhere we went, really dedicated to make things move fast!

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
Dig the vision on this. Whats the hard cap on the ICO?

I heard (read actually!) in their telegram group that there was (is?) a private pre sale, and ico details will be announced soon, probably in first quarter of 2018 because their roadmap says so.

https://sandblock.io/roadmap

You can whitelist yourself here: https://sandblock.io/tokensale
Activity: 56
Dig the vision on this. Whats the hard cap on the ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Next destinations:

• 🇭🇰 Hong Kong
• 🇸🇬 Singapore
• 🇯🇵 Japan - Tokyo
• 🇰🇷 South Korea - Seoul
• 🇺🇸 USA - Miami

Wow, the team is really doing everything they can for marketing. I hope it works well.
Sandblock's world tour keeps going

We went to Colombia to meet the local crypto-community and industry actors to present the Sandblock project and discuss about the impact we can make everywhere in the world.

Next destinations:

• 🇭🇰 Hong Kong
• 🇸🇬 Singapore
• 🇯🇵 Japan - Tokyo
• 🇰🇷 South Korea - Seoul
• 🇺🇸 USA - Miami

Bogota - LaBitConf

We had the amazing opportunity to introduce Sandblock at LaBitConf, the Latin America blockchain conference and to meet the local blockchain and crypto communities. The opportunies in South America are huge for the Sandblock project!

New blog post

Sandblock — From loyalty coalitions to a global consortium
Why the blockchain? Why cryptocurrencies? Why a shared value through one universally tradable token?

This article explains our technical decisions as well as their implications. We detail why we chose to use the blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and a tradable ERC20 token to create this autonomous consortium.

Read the article on our Medium blog and give us some "claps" if you like it!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I really love this project.

The best part is the marketplace we can sell and buy our merchant tokens. I can't wait for the platform to be running.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
I was unfortunately late to the airdrop but am still interested in this project!

I am a customer support technician for a growing company; can you describe what advantages holding Sandblock would bring to my company and its customers? Thanks
Waiting to see in exchangers list. Looking forward on this, thanks devs.

There is much time for that, as commented above Sandblock team is spreading their project around the world, then there will be an ICO, then exchanges. Since its ethereum token, first exchange would be etherdelta.
Hello, everybody.

Sandblock's world tour keeps going.
We just went to London, Paris and Prague to meet the local crypto-community and industry actors to present the Sandblock project and discuss about the impact we can make everywhere in the world.

Next destinations:
• 🇨🇴 Colombia - Bogota
• 🇭🇰 Hong Kong
• 🇸🇬 Singapore
• 🇯🇵 Japan - Tokyo
• 🇰🇷 South Korea - Seoul

We hope to see you there!  Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
this is a very interesting project!
hope i'm qualify in Joining airdrop and bounties!?
Congrats in advance dev!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Agreat project isupport this goodluck
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
very interesting your project and mission for the customers and for the business  appointment  very helpful this project
Activity: 167
Waiting to see in exchangers list. Looking forward on this, thanks devs.
Hey guys, checkout their telegram they posted pics of meetups,

https://t.me/sandblock_io

And on official twitter channel as well: https://mobile.twitter.com/sandblock_io
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
How much now is the exact sale?
This could help for an Update to those who are reallg willing to join im your ICo.

We cannot disclose the exact amounts for now. However we already sold SATs prior to the ICO which represent enough seed to launch the project but does not represent a large amount of the total ICO.

I really love this project, I can't be happier it reached enough all ready to launch the project.

Hate millions of different cards in my wallet also can't wait to see your marketplace!
Pages:
Jump to: