Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 33. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

Why is it a rule that everytime this coin starts to rise, the trolls appear inmediatly at the thread?  Cheesy

Are you referring to me?

Not a troll, I, and my BTC are strong supporters of SAT.
Activity: 98

Why is it a rule that everytime this coin starts to rise, the trolls appear inmediatly at the thread?  Cheesy
Activity: 81
considering how sat1 is converting to sat2 at 4-6 satoshi right now for sat1 its cheap as @#$%!!! sat2 should be worth 10k at least and has huuuuge potential to go way higher!! just to be clear every sat1 you buy at 5 satoshi your paying 5000satoshi per sat2! eeeeasy money! 

I would not get too excited.  There is very little interest in this coin outside of this forum.  There is a lot of big news on other alts going around this week and into the weekend, Vericoin, Super, etc.

I am a large holder in SAT (~200,000,000 coins) and I am *hopeful* for its future, but understand that the 1000-1 rollback does not guarantee that it will skyrocket to 7000, 6000, or even hold at 4-5000.  The only thing for certain, is that 1 satoshi (or 1000 in SAT2) is no longer the floor once the rollback happens.  I don't think we will plummet, but the possibility is there if we have ANYTHING but a seamless transition to SAT2.

Fingers crossed, but I would not recommend anyone buy any SAT (or any crypto) with money you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Cryptsy's wallet is off line.  Upgrading to new wallet?

The first thing we need to discuss is why there is no block explorer for the current coin.  The only ones I know of are 40,000 blocks behind.  Don't the exchanges need one to look for double spend attempts?

The exchange wallets aren't working correctly (if at all) and we are supposed to get our coins up on to them?  We also need a tweet or notice or anything from the exchanges that show that they are going to be in on the transition.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
considering how sat1 is converting to sat2 at 4-6 satoshi right now for sat1 its cheap as @#$%!!! sat2 should be worth 10k at least and has huuuuge potential to go way higher!! just to be clear every sat1 you buy at 5 satoshi your paying 5000satoshi per sat2! eeeeasy money! 
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I just instamined 6million out of the 7million coins for SAT2 with my scypt ASIC.

The question is, Should I dump or Should I not dump?

The arrow is heavily leaning towards DUMP!

Are you just stupid or what? Did you read the ANN - at all - ? Everything goes /1000. So 7 million coins will be converted to 7000.
SAT² will be so easy to trade. No penny-alt anymore is a huge difference with those huge walls we're seeing now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I just instamined 6million out of the 7million coins for SAT2 with my scypt ASIC.

that the best you can come up with?

The retard does this on every thread...
Seeking for notice.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Cryptsy's wallet is off line.  Upgrading to new wallet?
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Friday, so get your miners ready!

A2 terminators on standby
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Friday, so get your miners ready!
BintexFutures
POW will be 20 days.

Starting when?

New blockchain will be released on Friday 27th of June to guarantee a working chain on Monday 30th June.

Thanks,

Does that mean mining starts on Monday on changeover or Friday on release of block chain?
POW will be 20 days.

Starting when?

New blockchain will be released on Friday 27th of June to guarantee a working chain on Monday 30th June.
BintexFutures
POW will be 20 days.

Starting when?
Activity: 67
I'm sure this has been answered, but I'm new. Is there a cut-off date to get old coins onto an exchange?

Also, cryptsy is ok?

Thanks.

ROFL , you made my day, SAT2 is POS is not minable it will be only traded at mintpal for the SAT in existance, please read more before making a clown of yourself  Cheesy

Mineable for 20 days...

do you know what POS means? lol

Are you stupid. It's PoW, then PoS after 20 days. I already instamined 6million in 2 days with my scrypt ASIC and this coin has 1 difficulty, easy as hell to fork or 51% attack etc, since the alog is scrypt for PoW

SAT2 isn't downloadable yet correct? If yes where? I'll be a contender for that 51% stake!

correct, has not been released yet, it will be after the mintpal conversion from sat to sat2. this guys are not really smart to start FUD as you can see  Cheesy
Activity: 67

ROFL , you made my day, SAT2 is POS is not minable it will be only traded at mintpal for the SAT in existance, please read more before making a clown of yourself  Cheesy

Mineable for 20 days...

Are you stupid. It's PoW, then PoS after 20 days. I already instamined 6million in 2 days with my scrypt ASIC and this coin has 1 difficulty, easy as hell to fork or 51% attack etc, since the alog is scrypt for PoW

SAT2 isn't downloadable yet correct? If yes where? I'll be a contender for that 51% stake!

ROFL , you made my day, SAT2 is POS is not minable it will be only traded at mintpal for the SAT in existance, please read more before making a clown of yourself  Cheesy

Mineable for 20 days...

Lol. and where are you mining all this insta dreams of your? and i dont mean mama's basement, wheres the pool or chain of sat2 smart ass kid?
Activity: 770

Mineable for 20 days...

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It is mine-able for 20 days

From OP

PoS (Proof of Stake)
First year: 10% interest per year
Second year: 5% interest per year
Third year onwards: 2.5% interest per year - Minimum stake age: 10 days
Maximum stake age: 20 days
Block target: 20 seconds
Development fund: 1% per year

PoW (Proof of Work)
10 SAT2 per block
Reward halving every week
Block target: 80 seconds
PoW gets cut off at block 21600 (which should take about 20 days)

Note: this will only be a very short PoW stage, which has a minimal impact on the total supply. The reason we need a PoW phase is because the minimum stake age is 10 days, so no staking will occur during the initial 10 days. During that time we need PoW to keep the blockchain moving. We have decided to let the PoW last for approximately 20 days, to ensure it covers the (theoretical) maximum stake age. After 20 days there is 100% certainty that staking will be taking place, and at that stage PoW will simply no longer be necessary.
With these new specifications we will be holding true to the original values of Saturncoin: speed.

Mineable for 20 days...

Pages:
Jump to: