Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 36. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
So roughly 400,000 of my SaturnCoin that I have been mining for the past week just vaporized. In the LATEST QT transaction list, the last 44 successfully and previously confirmed coins are now listed as Mined but not accepted. WTF? Below is the only minted coin that still lists as accepted. Will it vapor soon too?

Date: 6/5/2014 10:17
Source: Generated
Credit: 10000.00 SAT
Net amount: +10000.00 SAT
Transaction ID: c903f7c8dc515ee663cd1f4deefece5a204244b6d433f9eb8b7ca15f7d3be9e7

That transaction looks fine. Could you send the transaction IDs of the ones that are missing (orphaned?) by PM so we can look into that?

Also, did you check whether those transactions also showed up in the block explorer? If they did not appear there, then that could mean that your wallet basically went on its own fork (which would mean that the blocks you found at that point did not exist on the correct fork, and they got orphaned when your wallet found its way back on the network). If that is the case, then you should make sure to add some addnodes to your saturncoin.conf configuration file (particularly those that are listed in the OP, if you need more then just let us know). Everyone should do so, and even more so if you mine directly to your wallet.

The trans IDs of the missing blocks no longer show in the QT after restarting it. Previously they were all grey with a '?' instead of the normal checkmark. So I have no idea how to retrieve the IDs. My trans list now shows accepted blocks on June 5th with the next one showing June 8th. All coins mined on the 5th through the 7th are gone. Here is my conf file config:

listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcuser=x
rpcpassword=x
rpcport=10018
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
maxconnections=20
addnode=213.179.192.62
addnode=74.196.59.25

At any given time while mining, the most connections I get is 4.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I have a new error on my Ubuntu SaturnCoin wallet:

"errors" : "EXCEPTION: 11DbException       \nDb::put: Cannot allocate memory       \nsaturncoin in ProcessMessages()       \n"

I read to 'increase the mutex region by adding a DB_CONFIG file', but not sure where to add it.  Any one have this with the latest wallet?

"Cannot allocate memory" is usually an indication that you did not have enough free RAM available to run the wallet. To solve that, you would either need to free up some memory, or add some more RAM. I suppose you are probably running a VPS (considering that on a physical machine it's not that likely that running a wallet would let you run of out RAM)? If so; with most VPS providers you can add more RAM on the fly.
So roughly 400,000 of my SaturnCoin that I have been mining for the past week just vaporized. In the LATEST QT transaction list, the last 44 successfully and previously confirmed coins are now listed as Mined but not accepted. WTF? Below is the only minted coin that still lists as accepted. Will it vapor soon too?

Transaction ID: c903f7c8dc515ee663cd1f4deefece5a204244b6d433f9eb8b7ca15f7d3be9e7

That transaction looks fine. Could you send the transaction IDs of the ones that are missing (orphaned?) by PM so we can look into that?

Also, did you check whether those transactions also showed up in the block explorer? If they did not appear there, then that could mean that your wallet basically went on its own fork (which would mean that the blocks you found at that point did not exist on the correct fork, and they got orphaned when your wallet found its way back on the network). If that is the case, then you should make sure to add some addnodes to your saturncoin.conf configuration file (particularly those that are listed in the OP, if you need more then just let us know). Everyone should do so, and even more so if you mine directly to your wallet.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have a new error on my Ubuntu SaturnCoin wallet:

"errors" : "EXCEPTION: 11DbException       \nDb::put: Cannot allocate memory       \nsaturncoin in ProcessMessages()       \n"

I read to 'increase the mutex region by adding a DB_CONFIG file', but not sure where to add it.  Any one have this with the latest wallet?
Activity: 90

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

That was fast! thanks!

WALLET UPDATE

In light of today's news about new security vulnerabitilies in OpenSSL, we are releasing QT wallet updates which include the latest OpenSSL version which was released today (version 1.0.1h). Both the Windows and Mac QT wallets are updated:

Windows: http://saturncoinfoundation.org/downloads/saturncoin-qt.zip
Mac OS X: http://saturncoinfoundation.org/downloads/saturncoin-qt.dmg

Note that the source code on Github has NOT changed, since the source does not include OpenSSL libraries. In case you are running a wallet which you compiled from source (e.g. not a QT wallet), you should upgrade your local OpenSSL version (source at http://www.openssl.org/source/openssl-1.0.1h.tar.gz), and after that you should recompile the Saturncoin source.
Activity: 34
ur doin a good job. i like the new dev. old dev are gone.  and ur now a professional team, with professional skills & with professional goals :-) kepp it coming -
lmfaoooooo, you do know that most coins got the SSL fix back in April.........it's June now..

This thread feels like living in North Korea. No one even knows whats going on with crypto...

By the sound of it, you are the only one here who doesn't have a clue about what's going on. The Heartbleed SSL bug was addressed back in April. Yesterday new OpenSSL bugs were published and we addressed those in a matter of hours. Get your facts straight before you make a fool out of yourself next time.

As for the rest of your rant: I suggest you actually read the whole topic before throwing around your accusations. If you didn't even know that new SSL vulnerabilities were discovered yesterday, you are clearly not well informed, and the same applies to the rest of your rant. We are completely open to constructive criticism. But either back up your rant with facts and sensible arguments, or stop being a troll.
Activity: 77
Hello,

Darkota i want to tell you again because after the crying on facebook, where you didn't get  the news before they wrote it on bitcointalk, you still dont understand.

Sometimes people need a break because things can be tough in life and you need to strength up a Little. I have the same problem as you, some call it adhd and others like me call it hsp.
Its the emotions that we cant keep under control also the feeling that people dont understand you can make you feel said. The answer that i found for these hard to control emotions is that we need more love in our lives. They say when you give it away it will come back to you. Try it and you will notice it will help you on your journey true your live.

Now i want to give away some love to our causes and the people who do a lot of hard work for them.
These people who work on all these causes are having a tough life, every day they are being confronted with a lot of sadness and devastation that is going on.
So there is no time anymore for negative people and talks, its time to help them by donating and sharing there message of all the problems that our planet is facing.

For the people who have a good hard and who really care.

Check out there facebook sites for more information..
And don`t forget to click on the i like button Smiley Also sharing there news will help spreading the message.

https://www.facebook.com/RaabiasWWR
https://www.facebook.com/pages/STOP-THE-SERENGETI-HIGHWAY/125601617471610?fref=ts

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/some-kids-forced-to-work-drop-out-of-school/2013/09/27/b35513b0-2169-11e3-966c-9c4293c47ebe_story.html
https://www.facebook.com/theorangutanproject?fref=pb&hc_location=profile_browser

Friendly Regards and love to all of you.

market will show you guys soooooon :-)
Activity: 38
What happend to first saturn coin?

The devs dumped their premine. Then they pretended it was an accident, make a new coin, pumped it and dumped it again. Then this is the 3rd coin, and they already pumped and dumped. Only Full Idiots would ever buy a coin like this..

Those butthurt Devs are the only ones making money..

lol your just an ass, you didn't even know there was a new discovered SSL vulnerability , everyone knows the old devs went mia and the community took over saturncoin with a full new dev team, lol gtfo with your FUD

and for the honest question about Sat you can read it in the History https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7133030

And the new dev team is just doing pumps and dumps, to make money for themselves...I'm just trying to stop people from buying this crap - good for nothing-but make money for the devs- coin.

Crypto Jesus over here guiding lost lambs away from financial slaughter.
Looking forward to 30 June ;-)
Activity: 336

The devs dumped their premine. Then they pretended it was an accident, make a new coin, pumped it and dumped it again. Then this is the 3rd coin, and they already pumped and dumped. Only Full Idiots would ever buy a coin like this..

lol your just an ass, you didn't even know there was a new discovered SSL vulnerability , everyone knows the old devs went mia and the community took over saturncoin with a full new dev team, lol gtfo with your FUD

and for the honest question about Sat you can read it in the History https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7133030
+1
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

And the new dev team is just doing pumps and dumps, to make money for themselves...I'm just trying to stop people from buying this crap - good for nothing-but make money for the devs- coin.
Activity: 353

Activity: 477
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Thanks for the quick openssl fix!

Vulnerability found in SSL today and Devs already give us a fix and update ! really phew coins do this, great job devs.

lmfaoooooo, you do know that most coins got the SSL fix back in April.........it's June now..

This thread feels like living in North Korea. No one even knows whats going on with crypto...

Saturncoin has to be the most useless, most shit, most scam/pump/dump coin I have ever seen. This coin has absolutely no purpose besides half arsed graphics.

Wrong bug, http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/jun/06/heartbleed-openssl-bug-security-vulnerabilities

Vulnerability found in SSL today and Devs already give us a fix and update ! really phew coins do this, great job devs.

Saturncoin has to be the most useless, most shit, most scam/pump/dump coin I have ever seen. This coin has absolutely no purpose besides half arsed graphics.
Activity: 592

Pages:
Jump to: