Pages:
Author

Topic: [ ANN ] SAT² - A new dawn - PoS - No Premine - page 38. (Read 133187 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Great!!
Activity: 131
Hello,

I would like to know how I can transfer my current SAT coins to the new SAT coin?

Thanks!

The coins will be automatically converted on the specified date, you just have to make sure you have your coins on either Mintpal or Cryptsy before that time.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
if u got them on cryptsy or mintpal it will change automatically and if not, then some of the dev team should answer  that :-)
Activity: 168
Hello,

I would like to know how I can transfer my current SAT coins to the new SAT coin?

Thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hi, do you plan to add Anon ?

Bro this coin was transiting into POS since month, forget about progress here.

Look at price, this coin was pumped and dumped several time, waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076
keybase.io/fallingknife/
Decisive action. Cooperation between community and exchanges. Well thought plan that's ready to execute.  Great job!  I'll be watching your progress.
Activity: 592
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
How can you say that SAT2 has 0 premine when SAT and SAT2 are directly related. This is a lie. There is an auto transition to SAT2.   1 SAT2 = 1000 SAT. Since this is a direct swap, you are really just rebranding. You can't just call it something new and change a few things and then claim 0% premine. It is based off a coin that was premined. Do you think we are stupid? What I am sensing here is that there was a huge premine in the past from some sketchy developer and you want nothing to do with that. If that is the case then why not make a new better coin? Are you trying to cover up something?

If you read carefully the announcement, you will notice the premine addresses have been blocked from the chain making imposible to spend those coins, they wont be able even to be converted, so yes SAT2 = 0 Premine and only 7.7 mill coins, prise rise is only investors wise gathering all the SAT they can before the change.

Okay, well it's too hard for me to believe the premine has been pin pointed, blocked, none were spent and will ever be spent. Also, who has the authority to block a wallet? Can my wallet be blocked as well?
Man read, dai, read this thing for heavens sake.
Activity: 131
How can you say that SAT2 has 0 premine when SAT and SAT2 are directly related. This is a lie. There is an auto transition to SAT2.   1 SAT2 = 1000 SAT. Since this is a direct swap, you are really just rebranding. You can't just call it something new and change a few things and then claim 0% premine. It is based off a coin that was premined. Do you think we are stupid? What I am sensing here is that there was a huge premine in the past from some sketchy developer and you want nothing to do with that. If that is the case then why not make a new better coin? Are you trying to cover up something?

If you read carefully the announcement, you will notice the premine addresses have been blocked from the chain making imposible to spend those coins, they wont be able even to be converted, so yes SAT2 = 0 Premine and only 7.7 mill coins, prise rise is only investors wise gathering all the SAT they can before the change.

Okay, well it's too hard for me to believe the premine has been pin pointed, blocked, none were spent and will ever be spent. Also, who has the authority to block a wallet? Can my wallet be blocked as well?

If we would write a wallet update that specifically blocks your address, and everyone would start running the updated wallet, then yes, that would be possible. It's not like any wallet can just be blocked out of nowhere though - only specific addresses that are hardcoded into the codebase can be blocked.

That's also something that was specifically explained in the longer article: we highly encourage anyone in crypto to not blindly accept wallet updates. Every coin benefits from having a community that checks up on the work of the devs (and I'm referring to any crypto currency in general). In theory, it is possible to slip nasty code into a coin if nobody checks it. This is also one of the reasons why we are releasing this news in such great detail, as we like to spread awareness about the fact that source code verification is very important.
Activity: 158
Compliments to the Dev and his team! I really respect the hard work and hope it pays off. It's refreshing to see a Dev with some long term vision and determination to succeed. This should be rewarded.

Nop, everything is explained in the PDF Roadmap at: http://t.co/w9IKz71kxb
feel free to give it a read.
Activity: 714
@kryptographer

How will the coins be converted from SAT to SAT2?  

It depends, if you have it in mintpal it will be automatic, if you have in wallet just sent to an adress and get back the SAT2, more details will be explained as it comes closer, meanwhile for more details about the conversion you can read PDF Roadmap at: http://t.co/w9IKz71kxb
Activity: 658
How will the coins be converted from SAT to SAT2? 
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
How can you say that SAT2 has 0 premine when SAT and SAT2 are directly related. This is a lie. There is an auto transition to SAT2.   1 SAT2 = 1000 SAT. Since this is a direct swap, you are really just rebranding. You can't just call it something new and change a few things and then claim 0% premine. It is based off a coin that was premined. Do you think we are stupid? What I am sensing here is that there was a huge premine in the past from some sketchy developer and you want nothing to do with that. If that is the case then why not make a new better coin? Are you trying to cover up something?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
Ok after further reading there is one thing worth noticing.

" Our developments are beneficial to crypto in general. It has proven that there are ways of blocking specific wallet   addresses in the codebase.
  This is important in 2 ways:
  o These developments can be used by anyone when there is a need to block an address in a blockchain (for example when another coin would like to block a premine for any reason).
  o This should be considered an important revelation. We were able to add this code to Saturncoin without anyone noticing (as explained, this was necessary, because otherwise the premine holders could have taken action before it got blocked, assuming they were still holding onto those coins). In our case, we did this with the best of intentions. But for crypto in general, this should be considered as something to look out for. Up until today, nobody appears to have noticed the code at all, and that essentially means that if our intentions had been bad, we could’ve basically pulled off some nasty tricks. With that said: the code is open source, and this goes for basically all coins."

That's something very interesting and a first in crypto world. Useful for handling premine issues and stuff.
Watching carefully with popcorn.

+1
yeah as i said, thats really new!!! people dont read unfortunately.

thats just awesome, i believe in that coin and its community and in the foundation, because its just a real thing for society, you know what i mean??

all cryptos for those daily traders....one like the other coin. today this coin rules, the next day this coin rules.
here ist the base!!! this coin's goin to the real world! real things

Ok after further reading there is one thing worth noticing.

" Our developments are beneficial to crypto in general. It has proven that there are ways of blocking specific wallet   addresses in the codebase.
  This is important in 2 ways:
  o These developments can be used by anyone when there is a need to block an address in a blockchain (for example when another coin would like to block a premine for any reason).
  o This should be considered an important revelation. We were able to add this code to Saturncoin without anyone noticing (as explained, this was necessary, because otherwise the premine holders could have taken action before it got blocked, assuming they were still holding onto those coins). In our case, we did this with the best of intentions. But for crypto in general, this should be considered as something to look out for. Up until today, nobody appears to have noticed the code at all, and that essentially means that if our intentions had been bad, we could’ve basically pulled off some nasty tricks. With that said: the code is open source, and this goes for basically all coins."

That's something very interesting and a first in crypto world. Useful for handling premine issues and stuff.
Watching carefully with popcorn.
Pages:
Jump to: