Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 4. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
Hello.
 Any news about the game is it really dead. Maybe they ( the devs.)are on vacations.
I highly doubt that, he hasn't been online in months
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hello.
 Any news about the game is it really dead. Maybe they ( the devs.)are on vacations.
★Adconity.com★
Toecutter, you could have at least given us an announcement that you're shutting down your site

R.I.P satoshi galaxy
★Adconity.com★
Dammit, it was a very fun game to play

Toecutter hasn't been active since he accidentally shut of the servers for his website. But yes, the game is unfortunately dead
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Have I missed an announcement ?
http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/ directs to a page of Namecheap.com.

Is the game dead ?
★Adconity.com★
Mate, when will you fill up your balance?
★Adconity.com★
My accum points are:

+Accum points    -1

and I don't get any accum points when I use the 'Auto' function to get CPU.
My CPU does raise by 5 Hz, but I get no accum points.

Edit:
Ok, I just got, that I need to switch to SG2 to get accum points (thx kakucis006)  Smiley
Can you help me switch to sg2 please mate, I have the same problem

https://prnt.sc/jdtv1q
Thank you mate!
Activity: 66
My accum points are:

+Accum points    -1

Edit:
Ok, I just got, that I need to switch to SG2 to get accum points (thx kakucis006)  Smiley

https://prnt.sc/jdtv1q
★Adconity.com★
My accum points are:

+Accum points    -1

Edit:
Activity: 7
My accum points are:

+Accum points    -1

Edit:
Activity: 94
Tabit (1544) is offering six 'clear debris field' around Tabit (1544) quests. Is this intended?
Edit: Ah, looks like I can only work on one at once.
Ah I see. The first one I accept receives progress and new missions appear every ~10min. The longer I have to accept mission the longer I have to complete it.
Doomsday is back.  That makes it 17 days from totally destroying his planet to him spawning again.
All modules destroyed Wink

I mean modules on planet 1-0 Wink
Activity: 48
Doomsday is back.  That makes it 17 days from totally destroying his planet to him spawning again.
All modules destroyed Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Probably should be considered a bug, when a planet you formerly owned has been completely destroyed it still belongs to you.  I'd rather not have my 12 destroyed planets still show up on my preference screen.
Activity: 11
Dear hilariousandco,
      Can you please do something about my CPU? It has not been working for.the longest time and as you know, you can't do.anything without it.  Thank you fo4.your attention to.this matter.

fantastico
Activity: 48
Activity: 94
That feel when you want an extra 6 copper before docking but you roll 5 argentum ore and can't carry it  Embarrassed
Activity: 14
Hello!

Something realy wrong with anti-bot system. When I log in to SG2 and then log out, I have 85% chance lose CPU points regeneration by VKAMPF. Is it not closed session and game thinking I'm trying log in one more time, idk, but it happens very often. Also losing CPU points happens when being logged in SG2, but lost connection (Fatal Error on screen) and accidently reloaded page. Looks like open /sector2 page is highly forbidden. If so, make it possible redirect from /sector2 to main page for login without losing CPU points?
Activity: 11

Hi toecutter, I have problem with the cpu.  I have gone from earning 12 cpu points to 3 cup points every time I solve the capcha.  Now I don't earn any points with each captcha solved.  What's going on?  Can you please help?  Thank you.

fantastico
Pages:
Jump to: