Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 9. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi,
I have a problem with the cpu, it does not regenerate even solving the recaptcha correctly.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
heads up, before withdrawing to faucethub check here, many unfound transactions during withdraw process

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1672870.new#new
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hi,

I think trucks might be useless. It generates 1 point per minute, has just 2 equipment slots and 1 needs to be the engion! Also im preaty sure you can not exchange equipment in space. If that was the case you could use a generator to recover energy and switch between engion, mining lazers etc. now you can make one jump and need to wait atleast 20 to 40 minutes to make the next jump in the system or to an other system.

That does not make any sense to me, you should atleast be able to properly mine with a truck.

It is possible)
Mount engine + mining laser, undock and mine asteroid, dock and swap engine with reactor.
Activity: 29
Hi,

I think trucks might be useless. It generates 1 point per minute, has just 2 equipment slots and 1 needs to be the engion! Also im preaty sure you can not exchange equipment in space. If that was the case you could use a generator to recover energy and switch between engion, mining lazers etc. now you can make one jump and need to wait atleast 20 to 40 minutes to make the next jump in the system or to an other system.

That does not make any sense to me, you should atleast be able to properly mine with a truck.

Activity: 11
I have not been able to replenish my cpu for several weeks. When I click Ship, it always shows "This site can't be reached".
Fix my CPU, please.
Activity: 64
Seriously, anyone? Help?

I'm only trying to withdraw like 15000 sats and it still gives me:

Unable to withdraw: FaucetHUB error: The send limit set by the faucet owner has been reached, please try again later.

This is over the span of over a week.

Hi Fuertisimo

There is a withdrawal limit of 16666 satoshis among all players every 6 hours.  Check this message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22086784 from toecutter

Ahhhh thank you very much. That explains things.
Activity: 32
is the server down? 504 Gateway Time-out
Activity: 38
Seriously, anyone? Help?

Unable to withdraw: FaucetHUB error: The send limit set by the faucet owner has been reached, please try again later.

Hi Fuertisimo

There is a withdrawal limit of 16666 satoshis among all players every 6 hours.  Check this message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22086784 from toecutter
Seriously, anyone? Help?

Activity: 3
Hi,
I have a problem with the cpu, it does not regenerate even solving the recaptcha correctly.
Little help? Why I can't seem to withdraw?
Activity: 130
Is is time tune-up crafting system
If you can not buy ore, craft to plates and sell with profit in any system, then crafting cooldown should be reviewed or canceled?

I'm pretty sure this was part of my argument about cool downs before... 
Is is time tune-up crafting system
If you can not buy ore, craft to plates and sell with profit in any system, then crafting cooldown should be reviewed or canceled?
why do I get this message every time I try to withdraw?

Activity: 130
zaiusz, I promise, there's no personal persecution going on. We always considered you a good player for the various reasons, the ones listed among them. I'll try to collect some stats if you insist.

Doomsday routes are indeed all pretty similar to each other, but as far as I know, should vary... I've added this to the list.

IN ANY CASE:

- All planet owners have received some compensation satoshi into the tip jar
- Planetary production speeds have been doubled (for a while, this will be reverted)
- Doomsday's construction speed have been halved (giving you more time)
- Everyone's CPU has been restored
- ..and faucet balances have been topped up.

Terribly sorry for the radio silence, everyone.

I appreciate the message Toecutter.  Sorry I snapped a fuse at you guys... if I sounded a little too accusatory towards you all I apologize for that.  I kinda felt singled out at that moment while writing that post since things continued being crazy.. and my recent damage evaluation kind of set off a spark.  Our squad does appreciate the consolation token provided and accept with our thanks.

As I mentioned before, I don't have a problem with regular doomsday visits but think the whole mechanics need to be rethought and balanced to current circumstances.  The way it has been feels balanced towards hundreds of active players ;P.  That, and the rate of loss I think in a few months I'd only own a small cottage off the path Tongue.

Anyways, thanks
Activity: 83
hello
prices are too low I think its time you reset them again.
hi
cant solve captcha and when I finally do it then I receive this message Unable to boot: Invalid captcha

Had often this error until changed browser to firefox. Also I mined a lot so I have to resolve captcha very often. In any case it is google-side problems, not satoshigalaxy.
Activity: 83
hi
cant solve captcha and when I finally do it then I receive this message Unable to boot: Invalid captcha
Activity: 56
sorry i registered really hard please add captcha solveMedia. google recaptcha blocked . thanks
Pages:
Jump to: