Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 7. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Yes !
Nice !
Thank you, it's my favorite game !
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hi guys.

So I've been following some other games/projects and I always wondered how could they fail their support THAT hard. Well, now I know.

The game is weirdly still alive, there just wasn't anyone to restart the server (for 23 days, it seems).

"Sorry" won't cut it this time, so I dunno, I've enabled 2x speed zoom until further notice.

Regarding Doomsday: just wipe out it's planet; with current settings, it should take forever till it rebuilds itself.

I'll try to work through emails/PMs/CPU leaks now.

Welcome back.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
Hi guys.

So I've been following some other games/projects and I always wondered how could they fail their support THAT hard. Well, now I know.

The game is weirdly still alive, there just wasn't anyone to restart the server (for 23 days, it seems).

"Sorry" won't cut it this time, so I dunno, I've enabled 2x speed zoom until further notice.

Regarding Doomsday: just wipe out it's planet; with current settings, it should take forever till it rebuilds itself.

I'll try to work through emails/PMs/CPU leaks now.
Activity: 83
Hello all
I really miss this game and ingame talks in my life. Its too bad I hope you fix this soon. Nothing to do while I work😀😀. This game was a real time killer. If this is the end someone please contact me if you find some similar game.
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
It would be nice if toecutter would say something.
Won't happen, he had been inactive since January 5th
Activity: 48
It would be nice if toecutter would say something.
Activity: 8
502 Bad Gateway
 Sad
Activity: 7
Name:    toecutter
Activity:    602
Merit:    500
Position:    Hero Member
Date Registered:    November 15, 2015, 04:53:18 PM
Last Active:    January 05, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

So sad.  Embarrassed  The game was quite good.
Activity: 130
Been patiently waiting for a long time now for it to come back  Undecided

Are we done?
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
Pls don't tell me this is a dead project now
Activity: 90
Game over? Smiley
Cheesy
it mostly looks like a server error not being managed
Activity: 66
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hello toecutter,

Since you have not listened to my advice in the past, I have not much hope that you will listen to me this time, but you should not say I did not try.

I strongly recommend you disable Doomsday! If you care about keeping this game alive.
The impact of DDay is already clearly visible in the game. When was the last time you seriously looked at the "marketplace"? Do you really think if you go nuts and annoy the old players, that will make everything better? I've told you so many times in the past, if a game is to be successful, then you MUST REWARD the PLAYER for which the player PLAYS YOUR GAME.
What are you doing? YOU PUNISH THE PLAYER FOR PLAYING YOUR GAME. It is a pity that you will not understand me until no one else is playing your game because there will be other games that will not make the mistake and punish the player.
I ask you and the developer of SG turns off DDay! At last listen to annoy us!

I'm open to you, dear toecutter, creating a new concept for a new game. Create a game in which to have fun. A game that rewards the player. Take us into this new game. Ask us.
Create your own cryptocurrency (token) with which you can finance your game. Involve "old players" in this currency. Listen to us. Introduce us to your new concept for a better game. Finish SG and start a new and better game with us.
Trust me, dear toecutter. It behaves like everything else.
Every thing has a life cycle and SG is a grandpa in the internet age. One sees it e.g. in operating systems, or cars, cell phones, smartphones. It has its time. It's time for something new and together we can do something new. It is up to you to take this step.

Anyway, we'll see you toecutter in the future.

Dear rehbell, sad to say that, but you are wrong. Doomsday is necessary for Galaxy as air for humans (Thanks! As I asked!). Old players making all worse, but wise players could make game more funny and profittable for everyone. You want reward for playing? What kind of reward you want? You are the first whom I know with Donor Medal, or you talking about crafting fatigue/burnings? I'm asked for crafting fatigue, but burnings is just part of the game and you in squad, do not be shy ask for help, if someone laughed becouse you do not know some thing?! Just point and we kill him!... twice, to be sure Wink Any questions you can ask in private, but game going not in private Smiley
"Create a game in which to have fun. A game that rewards the player" you say... Galaxy could reward you and be fun, really. "Finish SG and start a new and better game with us." you said... I'm about 5 mounth know what I want expose in promo videos...
I need your help.
Modules are missing again thank you. Just a little and I m totally destroyed.
I have never withdrawn a single satoshi and I m punished because of that or what you tell me?
Every time Dday attacks me but when he does he destroys 4 modules now not 2 as before. Will I get some answers?
I'm having a strange bug right now where I can't access the menus, it changes the HTML address in my browser bar when I click on them, but my screen doesn't change.
me too
Activity: 64
I'm having a strange bug right now where I can't access the menus, it changes the HTML address in my browser bar when I click on them, but my screen doesn't change.
hi
1 planet is totally destroyed in 2 weeks ( I lost ):
-8 biodomes ( 2 remaining )
-3 refinery
-1 factory
-6 quarry
-5 def.grid
- marketplace
-2 warehouse
and this is just 1 planet.Its hard to play like this
Fix my CPU, please.
Activity: 90
Info:

- Faucethub withdrawals have been fixed, now user can spend some extra to receive satoshi fast on wallet or wait a month (just as me) to receive confirmation
hi, everybody! zero on balance servers, no paid?

Hello. They are pay. Checkout onlinedigger, http://prntscr.com/i3c9y0
Pages:
Jump to: