Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 5. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
hi all
every time you get hit you lose ship durability 
Is this new?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Minor bug in SG2: when warehouse 10lvl contain some stuff in 1,2,3,4,8,9,10 slots, I get error: "Unable to unload cargo: Not enough warehouse space (counting from Slot 6)" if you want unload cargo to 6th slot when 5th is empty. It means that drag'n'drop do not work well on planet, while on market all this works exelent.
About planet 1-0:
   1.It bugged a lot, because not everyone can reach it and perform tests, new and raw content and so on.
   2.Idea described here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33463014 is good, but not included some features and possibilites.
      2.1 How to manage players, who stay landed and grab loot? Planet's owners can evict ships from planet. If 1-0 "Have own mind" which ship to constract, it could evict ships until def.grid reached some point... 500/1000(?) At least some protection from unleashed robery Smiley
      2.2 You can (?) set order in which modules appears? Something like:
         2.2.1 Biodome + Wharf (start building Dday),
         2.2.2 In next 6h - Refinery and Factories (Dday ready at 30%?),
         2.2.3 Then Defense Grid (maybe Shields too), few Warehouse modules with some 'reward' appears at 30-50% (?) and at this point ships could be evicted (Dday is ready for 50-60%?), of course other modules rise up,
         2.2.4 Defence Grid (and Shields (?)) at 100%, all modules built, Dday construction almost finished, warehouse contain lots of good goods (not those 40nm pcb! last time), I mean at least 1/3 components (armor, distributors, emmiters, gems) 1/3 circuits (CPUs and MBs) 1/3 platings any kind or somewhere could appear equipment/ammo, imagine yourself.

Idea of "Danger from outer space" is good when it is not so bugged. At least I want some compensation for evereone who took part in this, already known failed operation. Any way, it works in right way, enemies united against greater enemy Smiley

About Mauler:
It is useless, at all. It expencive to buy, to upgrade and did dramaticaly fleet overhead. I think those who came with maulers to 1-0 agree with me.
What is Mauler? Ship, which can have 4 another ships docked. And what? Mauler it is not ship for fighting, it just carrier for others, very expensive carrier. It useful only for evading skill gaining.. after upgrades Sad Orbital Cannon is almost useless because it disruption for ~5-10 minutes, Mass Driver work only once on planet and could be shotdown by everyone. (bug? last time I throw asteroid toward pirate in orange system and became criminal!)
Well, maybe it is make sence upgrade Mauler's cargo to get some loot at least? of course for greateater cost, as usual.
Maulers not useful anymore at this speed zoom.

But at this energy consumption and equipment cooldown, game should act as common, speed zoom should devide in half nowadays stances.

About Ubik:
Did it applied? Did someone of developers or moderators got it? It is cool that zaiusz found roots of it, I'm still reading, understand 2/3 or less words, but can figure out what is going on Smiley Very interesting, Thank you zaiusz!
Two Admirals lured and killed, but no Ubik. Someone got it in your, developer's. team?

Activity: 48
It already has 3 modules again.
Activity: 66
Planet 1-0 destroyed. All modules gone. I hope all bugs killed too Cheesy Time of death - 2018-04-04 01:32:06
More bugs on 1-0
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFfe1XDmbq
Ship repair doesn`t work.
Btw, was on right time there. When i unload colonists on planet, i saw dday building progress at 28%, it was right before price change time, and after there was 42%. That means 14% in 6 hours, or 1 dday ship in less than 2 days Sad That`s exactly what we see in game Smiley

About quest in pink sectors, our squad has killed 2 Admirals n last pink sector, but we don`t get Ubik or another unique loot.
I don`t know how it works or how it can help, but here is more information:
https://prnt.sc/iyb7iz
The more population... the faster the construction goes...
With it's def grid at 0%, you SHOULD be able to collect it. So if you aren't (@onlinedigger), that's a bug!

Yeah! If you are not onlinedigger, you should be able collect loot from warehouse Cheesy
Population everytime ZERO because Fatal alien virus contamination, but def grid still recovers 42 points in 10 minutes  Huh

... when/if you guys decide to wipe this thing down, I'll be happy to look and measure the results.

Results:

https://youtu.be/VINDBzhMXCE

https://youtu.be/7Sey3lDTJAo

P.S. fix my CPU, please Embarrassed
Activity: 1
!Insufficient CPU points

All i get when i click on cpu is "This site can?t be reached" Te link "http://www.satoshigalaxy.com/ship#cpu" is not working..
Thanks if you can fix it.
Hello, toecutter.
Please check out is Mothership in Alya drop ancient key? Because in this system only pirates.
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
OK, so I've gathered the info about Doomsday, and am hoping to clear EVERYTHING up now.

First off, yes, the planet in question IS indeed 1-0 (former Sadalsud).

It starts off empty, and then slowly (?) grows to it's full potential (large population, factory and wharf modules, etc). As soon as it has a wharf, Doomsday construction begins there. The more population, wharfs, and other modules this planet has, the faster the construction goes.

When the construction is over, Doomsday gets spawned at a random location (NOT near 1-0), and does it's thing.

In addition, interesting loot is constantly being generated and placed into the planet's warehouse. With it's def grid at 0%, you SHOULD be able to collect it. So if you aren't (@onlinedigger), that's a bug!

So if you destroy some modules, you slow Doomsday construction down. If you magma melt/terraform the planet, it will STILL get back on it's track,
but that, obviously, should take the most time. I don't have the numbers still, but I think it should take about a month or even more (with current settings), for the planet to go from ZERO MODULES to -> new Doomsday. I wouldn't waste an expensive rocket on that, I think good ol' Orbital Cannon should do the trick.

Now, as you guys say, not everything might be working as described here. But that's the general outline. I'll try to persuade the devs to look into the loot/def.grid bug, and when/if you guys decide to wipe this thing down, I'll be happy to look and measure the results.

@baksa77, I did.
Some times, hiding on planet from rockets, you still can get shot. What if that rocket was Magma melter? Smiley

Cheating - thrown to you asteroid, you colonize and start mining resources Smiley
Activity: 6
Again the same problem!!!Insufficient CPU points. Why do I enter CAPTCHA and zero CPU points?Do something with this game Undecided
As I sayed before in Global to zai, I'm asked for "RAID Boss". Seems they did it. Why you could not upload items from warehouse - bug?
Idea was simple.
There is some NPC which attacking players. He have planet in sector full of "very angry" sattelites or motherships, planet should have some prize/prizes for players, who break defence.

Dday every day is too often.. return Slicing Laser at least? Laser on Mauler do not does much damage, everyone with Aiming 10+ will agree:)

Anyway, Doomsday have to be tuned... On which cost? Olders Smiley Look guys, we were here a long time. Saw bugs and features. Was rewarded... so lose some planets not a big lose I guess. Yes it cost, but we envolve as geme do!

We discussing in Global how to get rid Dday instead who lost more modules! It remembered me early chat, when one player found Alien Egg and asked in Global where it could be used? Smiley

Dday bring us back to "what to do?" and i'm glad that we discussing this Smiley
Toecutter - Regarding doomsday.  Word on the street is that after his planet has been destroyed it is of no use and he will still mysteriously reappear in a very small amount of time if I understand it correctly.  Source Kakucis and Matek-- sounds like they describe this as a bug.  Perhaps one of these guys can chime in to explain. 

Yes, at least so it was. First i use magma to convert it from gas gigant, then later i drop genesis rocket on planet to erase it.(If we talking about planet 1-0, Sadalsuud) But i was never sure that dday comes from there. Yes i saw dday ship in wharf, but without population on planet, building timer always shows "forever". There are many strange things around planet 1-0. GPD protected, why? Things that spawn up in warehouses, claiming is forbidden even when defgrid is off, it`s wrong. Who build modules there? If "rough AI", then it will be better to show that planet belong to AI Smiley For now dday is a wired enemy, without a face and location, all that we can do is to fight the ship, agree to lost modules, or just switch to crafting strategy...
 Yesterday I tested ion torpedos on dday, why Orbital Cannon is not affected by ion damage?!?
https://prntscr.com/iwkqo0
https://prntscr.com/iwkps6
And again, why first destroyed modules are more expensive? I lost 1 wharf, 1 factory, 1 refinery and 1 warehouse as last on a single planet.I have 10 defgrids and 5 Shield Generators there, for what and why?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Toecutter - Regarding doomsday.  Word on the street is that after his planet has been destroyed it is of no use and he will still mysteriously reappear in a very small amount of time if I understand it correctly.  Source Kakucis and Matek-- sounds like they describe this as a bug.  Perhaps one of these guys can chime in to explain. 

My worry is that if someone (or all of us chip in together) to eliminate his spawn planet it will be a waste of everyone's efforts if it truly is bugged and will just come back immediately.  While we have your attention can we get reassurance that if we were to magma melt his planet, will you make sure he's truly gone for now?

I've flown around the galaxy now that movement is feasible (thanks for fixing the game speed), and have seen that the regular paths doomsday takes are now completely cleared.  Many different players lost their assets.  This game mechanic is relentless and insufferable. 

Like Hirohito after Hiroshima/Nagasaki I think you should also walk the path to fully comprehend the destruction...
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
Donated, I have added 192 doge to the faucethub balance, I have sent you the transaction id

No problem BTW Smiley
★Adconity.com★
When you accept dogecoin as a payment for premium, I will buy it
Responded to your pm, check it pls

Ahh, I see, you're a fan of DOGE in particular. Actually, I think we can work something out, I'll PM you in a moment.

SatoshiGalaxy

Ahh, I see, you're a fan of DOGE in particular. Actually, I think we can work something out, I'll PM you in a moment.
★Adconity.com★
Strangely enough today the SG login screen/main site keeps crashing my browser.  Tried emptying the cache but still happens.  Some bad news ad coming up maybe...

Thank you for the report. It's likely a bad ad, like you say, but I don't think I can find/fix it and definitely not fast enough Sad Is the situation over?

Good job fixing the game.
I would gladly help the game with my earnings if you make some donate button or something.

No need, thank you. But you might consider buying premium if you really want to help Smiley

Hello !
Please refill the Doge balance ! Thx !
Toecutter, send me your DOGE address and I can send some dogecoins to you

jankeman, thanks, but no need. Same thing regarding premium applies, though Wink

The DOGE situation is pretty stupid, I don't have access to a few things, so I can't refill it right now. I'll get to it.

Insufficient CPU points. Why do I enter CAPTCHA and zero CPU points? Angry
Fixed your CPU.

BTW, I forgot to thank @pcjob for letting me know about the faucethub (already resolved) issues.

Everyone, sorry if I keep missing your messages, please do not hesitate to kick me if you think something got lost.

SatoshiGalaxy
Strangely enough today the SG login screen/main site keeps crashing my browser.  Tried emptying the cache but still happens.  Some bad news ad coming up maybe...

Thank you for the report. It's likely a bad ad, like you say, but I don't think I can find/fix it and definitely not fast enough :( Is the situation over?

Good job fixing the game.
I would gladly help the game with my earnings if you make some donate button or something.

No need, thank you. But you might consider buying premium if you really want to help :)

Hello !
Please refill the Doge balance ! Thx !
Toecutter, send me your DOGE address and I can send some dogecoins to you

jankeman, thanks, but no need. Same thing regarding premium applies, though ;)

The DOGE situation is pretty stupid, I don't have access to a few things, so I can't refill it right now. I'll get to it.

Insufficient CPU points. Why do I enter CAPTCHA and zero CPU points? >:(
Fixed your CPU.

BTW, I forgot to thank @pcjob for letting me know about the faucethub (already resolved) issues.

Everyone, sorry if I keep missing your messages, please do not hesitate to kick me if you think something got lost.
Pages:
Jump to: