Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SatoshiGalaxy - Browser MMORPG + BTC Faucet {FOR SALE} - page 6. (Read 109828 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Insufficient CPU points. Why do I enter CAPTCHA and zero CPU points? Angry
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
Toecutter, send me your DOGE address and I can send some dogecoins to you
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Strangely enough today the SG login screen/main site keeps crashing my browser.  Tried emptying the cache but still happens.  Some bad news ad coming up maybe...
Activity: 16
Hello !
Please refill the Doge balance ! Thx !
Activity: 83
Good job fixing the game.
I would gladly help the game with my earnings if you make some donate button or something.

Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy
OK, we're back!

I hear you all, the game IS laggy, but I don't think I will be able to do anything anytime soon.

Oh, and there's even been a small Update:

• [SG2] Add zoom in/out buttons to sector hud.
  • [SG2] Add zoom in/out buttons to galaxy map.
  • [ENC] Add zoom in/out buttons to map screen.

This should help some devices/browsers to zoom the game.
OK, I have some news, the game will come back in a few days (maybe in a week). Our server went down, but we are working on it.

Sorry for yet another delay in relaying this info. There was a moment of uncertainty there, but it looks like we're not done yet Smiley

Thanks for the answer, let's hope that the game will return
Activity: 317
Merit: 13
★Adconity.com★
OK, I have some news, the game will come back in a few days (maybe in a week). Our server went down, but we are working on it.

Sorry for yet another delay in relaying this info. There was a moment of uncertainty there, but it looks like we're not done yet Smiley
then pls fix the lag
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
SatoshiGalaxy

Sorry for yet another delay in relaying this info. There was a moment of uncertainty there, but it looks like we're not done yet :)
Activity: 8
it looks like his site and project died
Who answer, what about the game? Was it closed? Huh
Activity: 90
maybe is really over this time
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
What's wrong with the game? There is no way to enter ( Undecided
The site is down also for me, but it is up according to downforeveryoneorjustme.com
Anyone else with this problem?
What's wrong with the game? There is no way to enter ( Undecided
Activity: 83
hello
I have problem with ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
http://prntscr.com/is00n9
Activity: 130

The server is quite slow. That spoils the fun of this game.
I have recognized that there are not many players in satoshi galaxy and only a few who play regulary.
All refs I brought to this game quit after a very short time.
So I checked the game and its features and asked myself: What is the worst point.
To my opinion it is the slow speed.
I have to wait after every single click and that makes satoshi galaxy boring, even when the game itself is fun.
A faster server may be more expensive, but there would be more players, more page impressions, more earnings.

I agree... I know the developers aren't overly enthusiastic about game maintenance these days but it has been slow for some time now.  Not sure what it was that caused it but seems to be since the introduction of accum points.  I noticed that even one of the main ads never shows up so I suspect it's not an issue concerning ads, the ones displayed are fairly simple.  Hopefully something can be done
Activity: 7
I'm very happy, that the game is up again  Cheesy
Thank you toecutter!

Maybe one more advise:
The server is quite slow. That spoils the fun of this game.
I have recognized that there are not many players in satoshi galaxy and only a few who play regulary.
All refs I brought to this game quit after a very short time.
So I checked the game and its features and asked myself: What is the worst point.
To my opinion it is the slow speed.
I have to wait after every single click and that makes satoshi galaxy boring, even when the game itself is fun.
A faster server may be more expensive, but there would be more players, more page impressions, more earnings.
Activity: 38
Hi guys.

So I've been following some other games/projects and I always wondered how could they fail their support THAT hard. Well, now I know.

The game is weirdly still alive, there just wasn't anyone to restart the server (for 23 days, it seems).

"Sorry" won't cut it this time, so I dunno, I've enabled 2x speed zoom until further notice.

Regarding Doomsday: just wipe out it's planet; with current settings, it should take forever till it rebuilds itself.

I'll try to work through emails/PMs/CPU leaks now.

Mi CPU wasn't fixed, thank you.
Activity: 90
Hi guys.

So I've been following some other games/projects and I always wondered how could they fail their support THAT hard. Well, now I know.

The game is weirdly still alive, there just wasn't anyone to restart the server (for 23 days, it seems).

"Sorry" won't cut it this time, so I dunno, I've enabled 2x speed zoom until further notice.

Regarding Doomsday: just wipe out it's planet; with current settings, it should take forever till it rebuilds itself.

I'll try to work through emails/PMs/CPU leaks now.

welcome back
Activity: 38
It is back !!

Thank you toecutter !!!
Pages:
Jump to: