Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** Scifi Coin Exchange ** Trade your Scifi themed coins here! - page 4. (Read 37418 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I like the quote under 0fees on your website "the crazy ones". I will beta test as well keep us posted!
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I like the look of the site. Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
238 of the first round shares have been sold so far! Smiley

We are very grateful for the trusts that people have put in us.

***BTC WITHDRAW AT SCIFI EXCHANGE HAS BE REACTIVATED***
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
SBL goes on sale Saturday February 22, 2014 @ 12:00 PM CST.

500 SBL will be put up for sale on the www.scifi-ex.com exchange @ 0.02 BTC per SBL.

Scifi Blockchain LLC, registered in the state of Wisconsin,  is offering 10% share in net profits by issuing the SBL coin. Scifi Blockchain LLC is the owner/operator of the Scifi exchange.
This coin will be available at the www.scifi-ex.com exchange only. It is not available for outside deposits or withdrawals. It will be trade paired with BTC.

1000 total coins will be issued representing the 10% share.

1st round of 500 SBL will be offered at .02 BTC each.

2nd round of 500 SBL will be offered at .025 BTC each.

DIVIDEND DISTRIBUTIONS

Dividends will be distributed proportionally to accounts that hold SBL on a monthly basis, starting in April for March profits. The dividend date is the 5th of the each month.

ROI PROJECTION

Accounting for the exchange profit, ROI is projected to be about 12 months. This takes into account a conservative 10% growth per month.

This will be a trade asset on the exchange. As we expand our exchange in the future, one may realize an ROI earlier then 12 months.

This coin represents an asset in the LLC as whole, not just the exchange.  The LLC has plans to generate income outside the exchange related to the Scifi coins it develops. At this time this includes Federation  Credits (UFC), Klingon Empire Darsek (KED) and Gold Pressed Latinum(GPL).

The LLC may also consider creating other niche exchanges outside of the Scifi theme, or may elect to license our exchange code in the future.

HOW DO WE STACK UP AGAINST THE OTHERS:

1. CoinEX trades it's shares at cryptostocks. It issues 80,000 shares, with only 1676 publicly traded at about  0.04 BTC. This puts their valuation at 3,200 BTC.

2. Cryptsy issued 100,000 stocks, currently traded at .2 BTC. This puts their valuation at 20,000 BTC

3. In comparison, are valuing the LLC at  210 BTC.
Activity: 140
Not yet. Sorry. We will replenish it soon.

Please, soon when? Hours? day? weeks?
Not yet. Sorry. We will replenish it soon.
Scifi exchange has been up and stable today. BTC withdrawals are currently suspended until we can replenish what was stolen.

We are selling our fee share to raise funds. Check the following for info: http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,295.0.html

So I can't withdraw MY coin ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see Scifi Coin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

Scifi exchange has been up and stable today. BTC withdrawals are currently suspended until we can replenish what was stolen.

We are selling our fee share to raise funds. Check the following for info: http://scificointalk.com/index.php/topic,295.0.html

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Crackpot Idealist
been down on my end for at least a few hours already.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
looks down to me.  Just dusted off this thread to see if it was having issues Smiley  I picked a bad day to be curious it seems lol.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is it down right now?

I wanted to ask when I submit an order or cancel an order I have to close my browser and reopen it to see the change. Can you suggest a fix for that? Not a big deal, but a little annoying.

Also, on launch day I was able to login and use the site with firefox. I haven't been able to login with firefox at all. I put in username and password and it just hangs there.

Aside from that I really like the exchange. Lots of arbitrage opportunities and the scifi aspect is pretty fun. Good luck with it and God bless.
Very happy to announce several fixes that we did with Scifi-ex.com tonight.

1. We finally got rid of scientific notation.
2. The rounding error on withdrawals should not resurface again.
3. We have a dedicated history tab, where we have past trades, past withdrawals, and past deposits.
4. Stats on the sidebar shows the last trade, not the last action.
5. 'Trade' tab shows much more meaningful stats.
6. Flap  Grin

Limited public APIs coming next. I was quite close, but decided not to rush things considering I'd probably change the API in the future.  Thanks MobGod for the API feedback, and I did have a short conversation with the Cryptofolio person. I have some idea of what APIs to implement first.
Sci-Fi Coin Exchange planned down time: Sunday 10 PM PST for 1 hour.

Quite a bit of improvements will be deployed during this upgrade!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Yea!  Thanks look very nice.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
We're doing a Sci-Fi Coin Week on CryptoArticles, article # 1 is up :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/2/13/sci-fi-coin-week-gold-pressed-latinum

also mentions the exchange Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: