Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** Scifi Coin Exchange ** Trade your Scifi themed coins here! - page 3. (Read 37418 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Hi guys,

I've been trying to withdraw coins all day and keep getting Error: something went wrong, please try again later.
I've tried contacting the devs and got no response.  On their forums and via email and IRC.

Finally got ahold of Ahmed in IRC and he told me it's my problem and not his, and that the exchange is going offline while they fix some code.  He also told me to contact Dreamwatcher, which I have tried, still no response.  Now I see the exchange is in maintenance mode.

So does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my coins withdrawn or have I just been ripped off?

Thanks.

I shall correct you there. i still have the IRC logs. I told you it was your problem if you were getting pissed off. I spoke to you with courtesy i expect the same back. There is no need to jump straight on insulting someone

Ahmed
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Hi guys,

I've been trying to withdraw coins all day and keep getting Error: something went wrong, please try again later.
I've tried contacting the devs and got no response.  On their forums and via email and IRC.

Finally got ahold of Ahmed in IRC and he told me it's my problem and not his, and that the exchange is going offline while they fix some code.  He also told me to contact Dreamwatcher, which I have tried, still no response.  Now I see the exchange is in maintenance mode.

So does anyone have any ideas on how I can get my coins withdrawn or have I just been ripped off?

Thanks.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The coins up? Now 1M income?
Yup. Cloudflare isnt playing nice for some reason
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The site is still not working for me. I can see the layout ok, but most other stuff is replaced by text in curly brackets, like {{appName}}
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
You need to update your OP with the new URL: https://www.scificryptoexchange.com/
they should be solved now Smiley. anyone who had inactivated accounts will recieve an activation email shortly (so i can ensure that everyone that wanted to sign up can)
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
well no problem we hope all issues will be solved soon!

Good luck!
sorry for the inconvenience guys i posted in the trollbox and scificoin forums. we had to take it down due to hosting provder issues. at the same as the move i also added in new features and also got the site DDOS Protected.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
from the trollbox:
Code:
19:12 ahmedbodi The exchange will suffer some downtime likely to last the next few days.
19:13 ahmedbodi However i will be trying my utmost best to bring us
19:13 ahmedbodi back online in a matter of hours if at all possible.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is the exchange partialy down or under attack because I cant log on and the website doesn't load the full page?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
yes as any exchange would both me and dreamwatcher take security highly. we can't leave too many funds on the exchange in case of a hack.

indeed there is not recommended to keep more than a reasonable amount of your money @ exchange.

Just think about all who were Goxed .
yes as any exchange would both me and dreamwatcher take security highly. we can't leave too many funds on the exchange in case of a hack.
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
I don't belong to that forum, nor was I aware of it. I belong to this forum, so I posted it here. I will, however, check it out. Also, if my small withdrawal exceeded the amount in their bitcoin wallet, their wallet must be empty.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I tried the exchange and really liked it until I tried to withdraw my Bitcoin. It won't let me withdraw Bitcoin. I had to convert my Bitcoin to Litecoin and then withdraw. Litecoin is EXPENSIVE there, so I'm staying away until they get the issue with Bitcoin fixed.

This would have been better placed on the exchange support thread on scificointalk.com. http://scificointalk.com/index.php/board,14.0.html

More then likely the withdrawal exceeded the amount in the hot wallet.  Next time just post in the support forum and we can transfer the amount of BTC you need to withdraw from the cold storage.
Activity: 546
AKA The Rubber Monkey
I tried the exchange and really liked it until I tried to withdraw my Bitcoin. It won't let me withdraw Bitcoin. I had to convert my Bitcoin to Litecoin and then withdraw. Litecoin is EXPENSIVE there, so I'm staying away until they get the issue with Bitcoin fixed.
Activity: 128
Yep, looking forward to seeing it become really popular.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
This exchange could be the surprise of 2014. The coins are really cheap right now.

And it looks great!

Thanks spread the word. we need volume.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
This exchange could be the surprise of 2014. The coins are really cheap right now.

And it looks great!
Activity: 182
Thanks for the good words!
Pages:
Jump to: