Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 11. (Read 326878 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi.

I sent a little over 100k LABH-coin to coinexchange yesterday. LABH wallet shows that the transaction is sent and everything ok (green tick after 10 confirmations) but they still haven't showed up in coinexchange. And yes, I have triple checked the adress and nothig wrong there.

So are the coins gone in cyberspace forewer or is there anything to do to recover them?

I just reinstalled LABH-wallet using an older wallet.dat. After wallet was updated it showed that the transaction was ok just as above.

Last time ever I'll use LABH-wallet for staking if it's thisn unthrustable.

BR.
Steff
this is exchange problem as you are saying labh wallet is showing fine ,then you should contact exchanges if you resync or reinstall labh wallet it will not help you because the problem is with exchanges
Activity: 42
I expect this business grows well and excellent. Interesting website, impeccably project, cognitive business.
Activity: 48
Merit: 14
Hi.

I sent a little over 100k LABH-coin to coinexchange yesterday. LABH wallet shows that the transaction is sent and everything ok (green tick after 10 confirmations) but they still haven't showed up in coinexchange. And yes, I have triple checked the adress and nothig wrong there.

So are the coins gone in cyberspace forewer or is there anything to do to recover them?

I just reinstalled LABH-wallet using an older wallet.dat. After wallet was updated it showed that the transaction was ok just as above.

Last time ever I'll use LABH-wallet for staking if it's thisn unthrustable.

BR.
Steff
I strongly believe the target will be achieved buy labh team.It's a very exciting project with huge potential.
Labh coin team conquered by their goals,such a good plan and big community,i hope you guys can give us new excited revolution.
Activity: 28
labh coin is a mind blowing project with possum features it will reach more than our expetation in future.
Activity: 70
labh gives us the opportunity to continue growing, the way they do things is incredible, we must continue to support this beautiful project, it is the future!
Activity: 41
While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync.
Activity: 154
will you explain what is the future of Decentralization?

The future of decentralization isn’t just a better internet, it’s a better capitalism, experience of democracy and a sharing economy where prosperity is shared and wealth inequality no longer exists.
will you explain what is the future of Decentralization?
Activity: 112
LABH coin is worth for investing, you can earn a good profit by investing on LABH. nowadays many altcoins has a potential to give us a huge profit in future like this coin.it is excellent development in their project in past few months.
Team are very active in the promotion and business updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others
Guys, I seriously tell you, look at your stats in the wallet and on the pool they steal our coins, go away from there, bsod.pw honest pool, raise there the speed and the blocks will go even faster.
I am interested in Labh crypto currency because this is the only work which we can do from home without invest any money and without any risk and without any competition and this work gives me more money from my thinking
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
In the website mentioned that we could buy coins from our own wallets, without having to use an Exchange? very interesting, they give an idea and a simple idea but still profitable.
I see that the team contributes in the forums, they are responsive to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward scheme so as to make people attract...
Long term investment is good for some future finances. They said the longer you hold your investment the higher profit you may get. And yes it is, it will be very helpful to your family especially for the future of your children.
already getting good staking rewards waiting for the good price for the coin....soon it will be i think
Activity: 21
Labh Coin's ROI has been still high, the coin is among the most profitable alt coins.The ROI has been very stable over the last one month.
Activity: 40
I saw people losing all their money in this market because of the panic. if you have already come here, remember that you may have to wait a few years to earn a good amount of money
when markets acting weird there is no problem with coins so we should hold coins with patience and make profits when markets recovers 
Pages:
Jump to: