Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 14. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
this coin as good features and good stake rewards and price is good to buy with low investments i can make good profits it a good chance to grow my capital considering pos stake rewards i get good profits for my investments in short time only
Activity: 70
I already staked now coin which is the right time to with draw and i get more reward Huh Huh
Activity: 41
The Dev Team efforts are now focused into the new code base and so far they did a lot of progress, we can expect some testing when they port successfully all the features and then, labh will become top in the market
Activity: 42
Labh Coin project to reach its target , hopefully for the future it will run smoothly and according to plan.i hope that by participating in this project i can earn good profit.
Activity: 105
labh coin has the most strongest community in the crypto world and this coin is a trustworthy of their investment, time and future. No objections with #Labh coin 100% guaranteed privacy.
Activity: 112
hi i started staking a few days ago and have been getting rewards.  since then i have bought some more coins which are now in my wallet.    Only two thirds of the coins in the wallet are showing as immature does this mean the new coins i have added are not being used for staking?   if so do i need to do something to get these additional coins staking such as shut wallet or similar?
Labh coin project is designed very well . This can be seen immediately in the analysis of this project. The idea is very good and labh has a great potential with the right approach.

Activity: 154
What is the purpose of the using ledger in crypto like LABH coin??

the ledger provides complete record of financial transactions over the life of the company. The ledger holds account information that is needed to prepare financial statements and includes accounts for assets, liabilities, owners equity, revenues and expenses.
Activity: 28
What is the purpose of the using ledger in crypto like LABH coin??
Long-term investment, this is done one to wait for the right moment to sell when conditions if possible to get great benefits. and I trust at Labh coin.
for me, the price is pretty good in the Labh coin market and able to compete with the others
investing is upon investors and there needs and there capital ,there are cheap and costly coins in market , it depends how much can risk they can afford and how much profits they are targeting
For investors who are having less capital can buy this coin because it is in cheap price now and there is less risk of holding it as they can afford less risk
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the Project idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs
LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, that is a lot of the growth depends on the seriousness with which the team backing works and how motivated the team is, here are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects
Activity: 18
SCAM shitcoin. You would be well advised to stear clear of this one.

+1

Well said!!
i don't know why people find joy in opening new accounts
Activity: 56
I am not selling my coins i will hold, because it's too cheap to sell. the chances of growing of the LABH are much higher than the chances of falling, in my opinion so holding is good option 
if you have a look on market trends , price of every coin is falling. Right now market is in bear phase. I have LABH in my portfolio. I bought labh at 50sats and now price of labh is low labh is most stable and reliable coin . You do not panic and just wait for the bullrun and enjoy profits
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
SCAM shitcoin. You would be well advised to stear clear of this one.

+1

Well said!!
Activity: 28
The major benefit of staking LABH coins is that it removes the need for purchasing expensive hardware. The system offers a guaranteed return and predictable source of income for miners unlike proof of work system where coins are randomly rewarded to the most high-level computing systems.
Activity: 154
LABH coin is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users. of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target soon.
Mining is a process of validating a transaction or block in a network by the process of complex
algorithms to prove and validate the correctness of the transaction and there by add the new
block to the chain
Activity: 105
high pos coin, active discord and kind admin, let's see where it'll go
Pages:
Jump to: