Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 13. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Labh coin has many users and support from many aspects, their continuing expansion into the international market with a transparent system .
Activity: 18
I came across many projects, but they did not have a special features like labh coin.
Activity: 154
Super blocks are the reward blocks While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed...
Activity: 28
LABH coin price has been decreased investors dont  need to worry about that it will recover soon dont lozz hope about the labh coin.
I deleted everything and synced the wallet again, however it is again out of sync with the Explorer.
You are forcing us to sell everything to 1 satoshi and not to give more support to that currency. Your wallet does not keep in resonance with the explorer for more than 3 days.
waiting for prices to be up I can get good profits for my stake rewards I don't want to sell them cheap I know price will go up soon waiting
ya getting good staking reward waiting for good price
waiting for prices to be up I can get good profits for my stake rewards I don't want to sell them cheap I know price will go up soon waiting
there is no other coin like this by giving this much of features and rewards .
Activity: 70
While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync.
labh always keep on making a goal more worthy. Keep up coz development never stop here.
 Labh coin is technically advanced in the development of  coin. Day by day labh getting more investors.
labh coin has the most strongest community in the crypto world and this coin is a trustworthy to invest ,also the ROI also too good.
I believe my future Labh Crypto It's not okay to spend all the time here. You can earn money by working here, your speed of life can change in exchange for this money.
Activity: 154
LABH coin growing in the crypto world something incredible, with a lot of potential, simply the potential and future of this currency is great, the way to distribute the currency is a super innovative idea.
Activity: 26
 I am still happy even if the market is on a downward trend these days.
 Just be positive that time will come that the Labh coin will be on top and most investors keeps coming in.
Activity: 112
I would advise you now to buy LABH coins. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future.The best step before making a decision in buying any coin, we must know the worst risk that will be received is the price of coins dropped drastically. My suggestion is better you invest in LABH coin, because the price is more stable.
Labh coin is answered each and every query , i think this more than enough that this project will go somewhere in crypto.
every project is having different kinds of their goals, plans and so marketing strategy.
They have also different kinds of qualities of people who worked and planned for it,
and it is also their way how  to catch the attention of  the supporters and investors.
 What we do is to have a good decision of how the project can be trusted and I think LABH project is having that quality.
Activity: 112
LABH coin growing in the crypto world something incredible, with a lot of potential, simply the potential and future of this currency is great, the way to distribute the currency is a super innovative idea.
The concept looks very interesting and singular your goals could give the investors a great reward when you achieved it... Now you gain a new follower! your project will probably be one of the most wanted among the community in short term for sure!! Good luck with your project guys
Pages:
Jump to: