Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 125. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

I think at this moment this is the best time to invest in the Labh coin and to hold coins for the long term. Because the crypto market prices is also maintaining some variations like up and down.., hold coins for a good price  and sell to get a good profit
Activity: 84
Labh coin cryptocurrency sector is very profitable compared to other investment sectors and it is very easy to invest. I get extra income by joining bounty and airdrops. I also fully trust the technology of blockchain.
Activity: 42
I spend more time in crypto, I believe in what I do and earn income from Labh coin. It is clear that more and more people are interested in the Labh coin , and I think Labh coin has a good future.
Activity: 56
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
At the time of maturity if the wallet goes out of sync  the maturity of coin gets paused , once the wallet get sync the process of maturity continuous
the will not get rejected
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected
what is ledger .......what are the specification ........on what basis it will work
what is  the unique feature of ledger in LABH block chain
Activity: 154
Hello guys

LABH is listed on coinexchange.io so we can focus both cryptobridge and coinexchange to trade 

we can trade on CoinExchange as well here is link

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LABH/BTC
what is mean by coinexchage? how does it works?
CoinExchange is a third-party cryptocurrency exchange which specializes in alt-coins. ... CoinExchange is a crypto-to-crypto platform, meaning that they are not involved in real-world currencies such as USD/GBP/EUR. Instead, you deposit a cryptocurrency such as Ethereum and then trade it for another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
The coin is very volatile. This is good for trading! I'm fine on it getting a profit. Soon the listing to a new stock exchanges and we will see price x 10 , I think to the moon continued !!!!!!!!!
Hello guys

LABH is listed on coinexchange.io so we can focus both cryptobridge and coinexchange to trade 

what is mean by coinexchage? how does it works?
Activity: 28
I'm looking for an explanation of the difference between Proof of Work algorithm and the Proof of Stake and how they relate to LABH COIN and The Block-chain
Also looking for a fairly simple, non-technical answer. You can get a little technical but I'm not a dev and have no clue how to code.
Proof of work (PoW) requires proof that work of some kind occurred. In the case of Bitcoin miners are required to do this work before any of their blocks is accepted by others.
Proof of stake (PoS) requires users that have a high stake at the currency (i.e. hold a lot of coins) to determine the next block. This has a high risk of some party achieving monopoly of the currency but there are several methods to prevent that (by allocating random stakeholders to agree on a new block, and others)..
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..
Activity: 42
Hello guys

Activity: 52
How can i get wallet updating link??

join the discord server , you will all the information what you need
Activity: 98
In labh coin has longer you hold  coins in your wallet ,the higher reward you get and it is good to make profit.
Not in wallet, you should add your coins to staking pool from your wallet and in staking pool only you can get more reward coins, it is the best way to increase your coins in your waallet.

ya by holding coins in wallet is of no use , its better to transfer coins from wallet to the pool so that you will get more reward and your coins get increased
How cryptocurrencies like LABH are usefull ?
Activity: 98
What is  the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in staking pool and what is the procedure?
 any one suggest.

It will take 24 hours to withdraw your coins from staking pool.
Activity: 154
I will go with the LABH coin every time because, i am very much profound about this project as it is taking great hikes these days. They are aiming to reach the top prices and thus its my point of view that LABH will be good investment.
Activity: 52
How can i get wallet updating link??
you can get in the Labh coin discord server in that you can get every new updated links they will announce every new updated links go through this join the channel
 https://discord.gg/CeqzTUJ
In labh coin has longer you hold  coins in your wallet ,the higher reward you get and it is good to make profit.
Not in wallet, you should add your coins to staking pool from your wallet and in staking pool only you can get more reward coins, it is the best way to increase your coins in your waallet.
Activity: 28
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Jump to: