Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 126. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I guess it is time to change something and labh  coin’s team can make it real.
I am glad that they don’t want to use only their own coins.
They want to make it real for any cryptocurrency.
By the way, they want to design a wallet that will accept a lot of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 56
What is  the minimum time to withdraw our reward or ROI in staking pool and what is the procedure?
 any one suggest.

How can i get wallet updating link??
If i have send or receive coins from the wallet that cloud be shown the question mark that
 why the question mark  display on the screen what is it means
Activity: 126
public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish.
Activity: 84
this is the one coin is developing fast n the users are very helpful...go with labh coins n invest for better future....
Activity: 70
i have 500000 coins in my labh wallet, i want to make profit .so my confusion is can i do self staking or  staking pool?
u can choose staking pool rather than solo staking Smiley
Activity: 70
i have 500000 coins in my labh wallet, i want to make profit .so my confusion is can i do self staking or  staking pool?
Activity: 42
LABH coin project is an interesting concept and will be very useful for its users. especially with a bounty campaign will certainly attract more investors and  hopefully the team can continue to develop innovations in order to compete with similar projects.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?

Well made questions. But I think we never will know the people and the true purposes behind this coin.  Reading the promo posts (it reminds me ads of washing machine detergent) and analyzing the behaviour of the market (fake volume, sales to oneself...) it's quite evident this is a scam coin, pump and dump scheme....

Thanks.  I'm pretty sure these shill accounts don't/can't read posts anyway - it's like they're given a list of copy/paste statements to post in random order via different accounts....

pos strategy is saving the money you would have to spend on mining hardware or buying high stake coins from a coin exchange and
commiting them to your personal wallet ,where you can watch their balance grow.
With the number of pos wallets growing at a significant rate, finding a worthy wallet can be difficult.labh has developed a unique wallet by integrating all the necessities of virtual wallets, such as speed and security, as well as using the Proof-of-stake pooling system
Activity: 13

In Labh staking uses little resources when compared to mining or pow.so Labh coins are better than pos coins.
Activity: 84
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.

I view this project as an interesting matter in terms of minting crypto-currency. At least I see very interesting benefits for those who want to engage in minting in this project.
Activity: 112
The founders of the project emphasize a significant increase in the capitalization of market investments in the field of crypto-currency and see in this huge potential for the development of their project. Cross-border transfers are only a small part of what this platform can do I'm probably going to get a deeper study of this platform, I was interested in what you are saying about it. I hope this will become a truly worthwhile and successful project.
Activity: 105
Merit: 12

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Well made questions. But I think we never will know the people and the true purposes behind this coin.  Reading the promo posts (it reminds me ads of washing machine detergent) and analyzing the behaviour of the market (fake volume, sales to oneself...) it's quite evident this is a scam coin, pump and dump scheme....

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

Thanks.

Word for word:

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The plan really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the plan, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks..
Activity: 98
is there any limited time duration to keep the coins in the wallet??
No, there is no time limit to keep your coins in the wallet.
there is a option in our LABH that is staking pool, you can keep coins in staking pool and there you will get more rewards.
Jump to: