Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 152. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
how could blockchain technology change finance? Huh Huh
Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
Activity: 101
Activity: 98
Great this will be very useful project so that we invest check and be updated every time so that we can check the prices in wallet any time
Activity: 56

Great project and good application with good usability. There is a huge potential that you perfectly reveal with each update.
Activity: 126
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.
Activity: 84
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.
LABH COIN block reward is so different is that block rewards are different at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high reward Even small holders also....

Ya this coins block reward is totally different because no other coin can afford this type of high reward of 1000%-10000% APR
Activity: 154
LABH COIN block reward is so different is that block rewards are different at specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high reward Even small holders also....
Activity: 126
LABH Coin has no restriction and no number of coin needed that can be submit to the staking pool. really on of best n good project i have ever seen, it is best time to invest on like this project bcz defenetly will get more profite...
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.

there is no mining you just buy the coins and stake them then earn ur profitt !!

you make a mistake. Take a look at explorer, POW is active and you can mine LABH at tnthash.club mining pool
Activity: 60
¦¦¦¦ TNT-HASH for LABH ¦¦¦¦

TNT-HASH.CLUB
https://tnthash.club

no need registration, payouts every 1 hours!!!
1% fee only

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://miner.tnthash.club:3409 -u -p

Block explorer: https://tnthash.club/explorer/LABH
Peers: https://tnthash.club/explorer/peers?id=1449

Low fee, DDoS ProtectionBTC

there is no mining you just buy the coins and stake them then earn ur profitt !!
Activity: 49
Activity: 112
Hi  i appreciate with this coin i think LABH means its a profit coin , yeah in future it will be
LABH coin provides Investors with a unique features to buy LABH coin in the wallet itself  You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH COINS, Without having to use an Exchange, This feature is only Available for LTC & BTC to buy LABH coins...
I studied the road map. for me it was quite convenient, because every stage, whether in the process of development or completion, is indicated under this or that status. This allows us to clearly visualize the picture of the development of the project and accurately determine at what stage the platform is now.
Activity: 112
In my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself
I dont know how this works but i read some information about this coin.......bcz of its unique features it is growing more and more and some from,  the member of this server are more co-operative and team has more willing power to Handel the project....all the best for every one who is making this project successfully....good days are ahead
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected.
Activity: 84
In this project, Coins that generates new blocks through POS ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds. And this project has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",  This project has more number of blocks and it will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks.
Jump to: