Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 171. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How many maximum coin are store in labh wallet.
Activity: 70
I liked the project. Great idea, it's time to save users from a lot of middlemen.
Activity: 114
I've noticed LABH for quite some time, there is a lot of interest that came ahead of a major sales, this will be very good if it can make the price higher LABH, the team only had to increase marketing to attract more registrants.

We do not required any other activity to attract the investors the people will get impress with its unique feature and from its high rate of interest and super blocking system which are in random way
Activity: 74
when I'm staking my coins in the staking pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?

in staking pool their is no issue of connection or other problems it is fully handled carefully
Activity: 13
I've noticed LABH for quite some time, there is a lot of interest that came ahead of a major sales, this will be very good if it can make the price higher LABH, the team only had to increase marketing to attract more registrants.

Activity: 14
how to store my coins secure and safely ?
Activity: 84
At the time of ORPHAN Block is there any chance of coin missing from the Wallet ?
their is no chance of missing the coin, bcz the person who has more coin got stake hit early but u also got stake hit due to the reason on less coin u will get coins later..
how can we came to know that the ORPHAN BLOCK has occurred to your wallet is their any symbol or induction will shown

the orphan blocks are shown and indicated by question mark
Activity: 112
TIME FOR MATURITY OF LABH COINS

minimum maturity 12 hours
maximum maturity 2 days
but it depends upon ur wallet if u have less coins means the maturity will get more delayed
Activity: 52
It is great that LABH coin’s team studied financial business advisory pool and choose best and most successful features for their coin.

I am sure that this good idea can become a big business and help others to develop their own business.
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community.

I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned
Activity: 70
I found this LABH coin to be fascinating and different from the rest of similar projects.
Activity: 98
I am really sure that this coin can become an establishment for great beginnings. I hope developers will achieve all of their goals because this coin is created for smart coin staking that think about their financial prosperity.
Activity: 32
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??

i think only who deposited can see the report of staking pool
Activity: 13
In the near future, users will be able to start participating in the registration process and a very large number of users want to participate,

But there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about this factor,

How is the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this fact limits users...
Activity: 42
Guys the price of the coin as raised, due to the people who dump coins from cheaper price the price of the coin was low now it was around 1000 sats
It's good to hear about the price of the coin
Ya by seeing this dumpers get panic because of selling coins for cheaper price,  now people can stake and sell for good price
Activity: 91
On what exchange can i buy this?
Activity: 98
 Guys the price of the coin as raised, due to the people who dump coins from cheaper price the price of the coin was low now it was around 1000 sats
It's good to hear about the price of the coin
Activity: 21
What do u mean by POS rewards and is that a beneficial to everyone?
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.
Activity: 112
when I'm staking my coins in the staking pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?
Jump to: