Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 168. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it..?
You should send it your self so that it will get mature faster
Activity: 32
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

sure staking pool brings the rewards faster than solo staking as in solo staking u need to have high end system , proper internet connection ,24/7 current supply and ur wallet should be kept on 24/7 which is little risky  Wink
Activity: 70
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

staking in pool and staking urself earns the same number of coins ,but its little risky when compare vto the pool
its because that in solo staking u must have high-end system,24/7ur wallet should be on,and there should be 24/7 current supply
Activity: 84
Hello guys, the project still alive ?? I'm interested to invest a little amount of BTC.
Yeah the team is still alive you can invest a lot in this project,  and even the coin is good going at the time by maintaining its price constant, you will be having a great future of you invest in this project
Activity: 14
I am very happy to be in this project, that i gain the lack of knowledge about this coin and each an ever  information successfully,

Only because of the support by team members.
Activity: 14
The ledger holds account information that is needed to prepare financial statements and includes accounts for assets, liabilities, owners' equity, revenues and expenses.

The ledger provides a complete record of financial transactions over the life of the company.
Activity: 52
After Stake hit, The coins have splits in my Wallet..... so what is the right method to Merge it..?
wait you din't miss your coins it is in your wallet you should select your coins you will get your coins back...
why the coins will split ? is there any reason to split coins in wallet..
Activity: 126
wait you din't miss your coins it is in your wallet you should select your coins you will get your coins back...
Activity: 53
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool
No there is no time limit for adding coins to staking pool u can add how much u want,  if u want to add ur coins to the staking pool then u have to join the labh discord server and add the coins
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool
ZERO deposit FEE, ZERO withdrawal FEE, ZERO transactional and admin FEE
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Public-key cryptography is based on the concept of a key pair, which consists of a public key and a private key. Data that has been encrypted with a public key can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key.
Activity: 112
Who can explain to me how does it work and what can I earn by investing in this project?
Activity: 28
I see this LABH team contribute in the forums, they are responsive to the community,

here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward system so as to make people happy...
Activity: 56
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before.

You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet. 

This could open up so many possibilities for cool features that can be added for easability and usability. 

It will be cool to see how this pans out.
Activity: 98
I think it's too fast to judge this project as good and will be successful in the market, because not all experiments can succeed satisfactorily, and to invest here it takes time to think well, and see the development of threads in the next few days, even though the minimum investment is not too high

Activity: 13
LABH coin uses the(PoW) algorithm along to (PoS) for network . the LABH coin is something more interesting here!
Activity: 21
I have been in this project from the beginning. coin has slowly won my trust.
Welcome !!! At these times price more stable and i think we will get some profits sooner. Smiley
I hope everything will be successful and with goodwill for all parties
it is worth our attention and time Cool
This project is very interesting and promising!!!!!!
I have been in this project from the beginning. coin has slowly won my trust.
Welcome !!! At these times price more stable and i think we will get some profits sooner. Smiley
I hope everything will be successful and with goodwill for all parties
it is worth our attention and time Cool
Jump to: