Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 167. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
By Doing Random The Minimum Coin Holders Can Also Do staking At The Same Time By Doing This It Brings Equality In Both Less Coin Holders And More Coin Holders At The Instant Of Time....
Activity: 56
I have noticed a lot of businesss incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the plan definitely.
Activity: 126
what are the benefits in staking pool?
ones you added your coins to staking means pool there is no purpose to keep your wallet open and you can turn off your system your staking will be going on...
And in solo staking pool it's own staking, in that you should have higherend system, proper internet connection,and proper current.....
Activity: 112
when I'm staking my coins in the staking pool having connection / logouts / timeouts issues?
Activity: 52
what are the benefits in staking pool?
Activity: 114
i can  run same wallet on two different pc in labh coin
no u cannot run same wallet on two different system if it happen the sever removes or couidn't recognizes the original wallet
I'm young member in the forum, so it's my first time to see bounty signature codes.

I'll definitely join it! I will spend my time to read more about the plan later today.

Thanks for the ANN
Activity: 28
Super blocks are the reward blocks While we are staking when the block hits the number ending the with 77 will get 10000%Apr like that there are other rewards listed but for every normal stake there is 1000%Apr fixed...
I dont know how this works but i read some information about this coin, because of its unique features it is growing more and more and some from, 

The member of this server are more co-operative and team has more willing power to Handel the project..

All the best for every one who is making this project successfully Good days are Ahead
The more the stock in Exchange for the coin will register

And it makes this coin evolved through the marketplace by introducing these coins to the public at large. 

I hope the team will continue to do the best for this project.  Cheesy
how we have to add our coin for staking  pool and how much  minimum coin we need .

There is no minimum coins,  it's ur wish how much u want u can add  buy more coins and earn more
If u want to add ur coins to staking pool then u should have our discord server and in it u have to go to labhssp address
Whether staking pool brings reward faster or staking in our system brings reward faster ?

Both are almost same but compared to solo staking pool staking is faster because for solo staking you should contain high end system
Activity: 21
At present what is the price of the coin??

Good going by the coin,  the price is around 28 sats
Great nice to hear about the price of the coin,  it is maintaining its price constant
I wish that price shall may increase our be constant instead of getting decreased

Good going by the coin,  the price is around 28 sats
Activity: 126
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool

no there is no time limit and no fee charge for depositing the coin its ur wish
buy more and earn more ....
Activity: 37
Activity: 42
how we have to add our coin for staking  pool and how much  minimum coin we need .

You can add as much as coin you contain there is no minimum coins to invest,  and there is no position to participate
In LABH coin POS Reward time is shorter when you stake together in LABH pool.
pra
Activity: 98
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?

its totally different ,
as in case of ledgers the transaction took place r recorded in the ledgers and it can be seen by any one in the world
but in case of banking the transactions cant be seen by anyone and even the ledgers are so safe that no one can hack as it is secured by means of mathematical anologs but i dont no how safe is bank... Grin Grin
I think this plan will be able to compete with other projects. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
Jump to: