Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 172. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool

No there is no time limit for adding coins to staking pool u can add how much u want,  if u want to add ur coins to the staking pool then u have to join the labh discord server and add the coins
Activity: 70
I really like LABH coin. This crypto currency gives a chance for simple and easy mining.
There are many people that don’t believe in their success but I think they are mistaken.

Sorry you may have confused about staking and mining
But ya what you said was true,  people don't understand about the coin they sell cheap from this the price odd the coin will decrease
The team is working hard to bring the con in the top most position,  we can see the hard work in the price of the coin
Activity: 84
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool ?

No there is nothing like it
You can add the coin at any time when you have money
Activity: 52
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool
Activity: 98
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people.

Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
My wallet is not getting STAKE what is the problem and is there any solution for it..........?
Activity: 14
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because LABH price is down anyone suggest me...
Activity: 28
LABH block reward is different  that block rewards are different
at specific block and random so there is chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool ?
Activity: 70
labh coin is recovering again i think it will reach good price this time
Activity: 49
Blockchain technology changed our world. I am so glad that this technology gave an opportunity to be developed for projects like LABH Coin. I think that cryptocurrencies need to make life easier, not more complicated.
Activity: 84
why this Block-chain is different from banking ledgers ?
In bank ledgers we cant see older transaction after some years but in block chain ledger we can see any transaction from start to till the end...
I really like LABH coin. This crypto currency gives a chance for simple and easy mining.
There are many people that don’t believe in their success but I think they are mistaken.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
labh coin willl shoot through the roof.
Activity: 112
how much minimum time will be  required to withdraw our reward or ROI in Staking pool & what is the procedure?
Activity: 126
the LABH coin price is increse again good luck devs

yes it is true and it is good project
Activity: 154
the LABH coin price is increse again good luck devs
The project that looks promising the team involved in this project is also experienced will certainly a lot of participants and investors
who are interested to join in this project, hopefully later his sales will also be able to achieve satisfactory results in accordance with the target.
Activity: 8
its a staking pool ...labh is a pure pos coin..
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I am unable to understand why do they they use PoS not DPOS, in my humble opinion it is bad idea.
Jump to: