Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 169. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have been in this project from the beginning. coin has slowly won my trust.
Welcome !!! At these times price more stable and i think we will get some profits sooner. Smiley
Activity: 70
I have been in this project from the beginning. coin has slowly won my trust.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I remember reading someone pointing out that this coin right here has plenty room to grow, the person predicted price growth in the near future and you know what? I'm inclined to agree. There's no other way to go from here, only up.
Activity: 112
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool
Activity: 49
Market is always interested in the growth and influx of new investors
Analysis and reflection begin when the price goes down.
Activity: 27
The ledger provides a complete record of financial transactions over the life of the company. The ledger holds account information that is needed to prepare financial statements and includes accounts for assets, liabilities, owners' equity, revenues and expenses
Activity: 70
how we have to add our coin for staking  pool and how much  minimum coin we need .
Activity: 13
Entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a Project can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your coins. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
Activity: 14
It's true, this is coin with Proof of Stake based.

All you need is to buy some coins and store it to the wallet app on your computer.

It will automatically generate the profit for you while your computer still in wake up.

Even though it will depends on percentage, but it's really easy to do.
wow labh coin day by day position increase some other days labh coin come to the top level positon
Activity: 84
Is there any time to deposit or to add the coin for staking pool ?

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE
I am very interested on this project. I'll wait for this to look what is going to happen! Good luck guys!
Have I seen some labh projects do not know if it's your group? How much does labh cost? Does the project use blockchain technology? It is recommended that you use it as it can secure your data and be difficult to steal. I have an opinion that this project is not reliable, you think this will continue to happen? I think you should change the content to convince them especially investors. I found that the number of people interested in the project is very low so the rate of project failure is very high
Activity: 98
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord
Activity: 56
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not .......
Interesting and innovative ideas. Being able to buy coins in the wallet is more secure, private, and easier than messing with an exchange. No need for expensive mining equipment or wasting energy. Masternode like rewards without the expense of a vps. Nice work!
Merit: 1
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 56
I Have noticed your plan. At first glace it seems good and as were said this business would probably be strong competitor to another similar business. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
Activity: 21
LABH is looking really cool.  I love that crazy new feature in their wallet which i've never seen before. You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet.
Activity: 53
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain
Jump to: