Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 177. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yep, advanced users can take a look on LABH coin’s code and everything will become clearer. It is time for changes and LABH coin bring these changes to crypto community.
Activity: 112
It looks short but it’s very informative.
I like that developers tried to explain everything enough simple
because most users aren’t very familiar with technical details.
There is additional info for other people.
I agree with this. LABH coin looks like an easy way to level up your financial prosperity and

I think it should be noticed by crypto community. Its attractiveness is pretty obvious after reading the white paper.
I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like labh coin.

I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable.

I guess labh coin is a big step in that direction.
Indeed, this project can cost several hundred dollars or  more in a good situation. I wonder how the price will behave in the future.
Activity: 84
It's simple math. Look at the total supply and be able to imagine what the price of the project can be initially and what the price will be in the future of the project..........
Activity: 98
How do you think this project is promising in terms of price growth?

As far as i understand the developers are trying to make the demand always be more than the supply that will contribute to the stability of the project and its growth
On the project site there are contacts on which you can contact the developers and ask them all your questions, including this, your groundless criticism is out of place.....
Activity: 70
What raised doubts was the lack of information about the development team.....

Maybe i was inattentive but on the site i did not find such information.

How can you be serious about the project if there is no information about the people behind it?
If you had at least a little understanding of the specifics of cryptocurrencies and their features, you would understand all the advantages of this project and did not write these absurd posts
Activity: 28
If we talk from a philistine point of view, what will be the exhaust of the project if an ordinary user comes to the official site and does not understand what this project is for and what function the project performs.
Activity: 52
On the website and in white paper there is all the necessary information regarding the project.

If you do not understand block chain technologies at all,

I advise you to increase your financial literacy and approach the issue of cryptocurrency more seriously
For me personally, The description of the project and its specifics are very abstract and incomprehensible.

I think it's not very good if the developers can not convey to the user the essence of their project and why it is necessary....?
This project is a kind of distributed trading system, unlike other projects,

LABH Coin connects exceptional startups and investors improving the viability of the business
Please tell me what is so remarkable about this labh coin and who will really use it?

I think there are plenty of similar analogues on the market.

A very large competition will prevent this project from growing..
Is there any chance to send the POS rewards coins to my local wallet ?
Activity: 20

Ya u have but in case of pool staking u have more benefits as the tewards will come so faster than
Compare to solo and also there are other rewards
Activity: 32
What is the purpose of the use ledger in labh coin

Ledgers are used to record all the transaction that has took and it is the main source of block chain
More number of ledgers together form a block and blocks together form anlock chain
It acts very important role in the block chain
Activity: 154
How is a block-chain ledger is different from an ordinary one?

the block-chain ledger is different and unique from other ledger  it may different from banks, other currency ledgers
the banks other transaction keep their information for the certain time but the block-chain ledger keep the information about their transaction from first to last
How is a block-chain ledger is different from an ordinary one?
Jump to: