Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 180. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
please help me How can i convert this digital currency into money...!!

There ate soo many ways to convert digital currency to money
By converting cryptocurrency to BTC,There are many mobile apps,  websites such as local bitcoin.com and even in some countries they have Bitcoin machine where you can draw money
Activity: 84
I read  about this coin it is really good.....

Great,  this coin as special features even I liked a lot
This coin conduct many events to people to participate and understand about the coin
This is one of the POS coin of high APR of 1000% to 10000%
Seriously this coin is damm good
The ledger is one which all the transactions which took place is recorded in the ledgers
And this ledgers together form block and it starts a block chain
I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
OK, fine first of all you should have minimum coins to stake, You can stake the coin with minimum quantity, And you can also stake with whatever coins you have in your wallet but 'By staking with lesser coin you can get reward late because, The person who having more coins will get stake fast and his coin will get mature faster' To avoid this kind of problem, The person who was having less coin will had his coin to staking pool, at this time he can also get the coin at the same time like others.......
I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
Activity: 98
The delivery of million coins  ensures that the demand for a coin is large.

Even though some of these coins will be minted within the upcoming years, this is an impressive figure.

Let me explain to you the reason for the large demand.

Firstly, the process of extracting the LABH Coin is much simpler, cheaper and faster than bitcoin.

For comparison, transactions of this LABH coin take place within a seconds and,

The bitcoin block is minted within 10 minutes and the average transaction time is calculated not by seconds, but by minutes,

In some cases even by hours.
Activity: 56
The delivery of million coins  ensures that the demand for a coin is large.

Even though some of these coins will be minted within the upcoming years, this is an impressive figure.
Activity: 126
By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

Yes u can do encryption is nothing it is an a
Process....it will keep your wallet safe and secure
But when the wallet is lock means the staking process will be stops
Activity: 112
Development of a new product that does not require equipment for minting

Is a concept that will be relevant at any time, taking into account

The growing popularity of crypto-currencies and their extraction.

I agree with you entirely. note that the minting of coins takes place by parallel even number of blocks,

Which greatly simplifies the process of extracting the coin......
Development of a new product that does not require equipment for minting

Is a concept that will be relevant at any time, taking into account

The growing popularity of crypto-currencies and their extraction.
By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?
Activity: 126
Is the labh coin is for exchange the coin or withdraw ?

U can trade or exchange to another coins like BTC or LTC....
after that u can withdraw
Friends, I would be glad to participate in this project, but I had a question of such a plan what activities are held here to ensure security? Can I be confident in protecting my investments?
Guys, I want to note some feature that I did not notice in other projects. here in the description there is a protocol by means of which the LABH Coin was created, as well as a tool that is located in the technical specification table. with the help of the protocol it is also viewed and verified. All this gives me confidence that the developers really exist and the project will develop, because at least some protocols used in the development of a project are not available on other platforms.
Activity: 28
I studied the road map. for me it was quite convenient, because every stage, whether in the process of development or completion, is indicated under this or that status. This allows us to clearly visualize the picture of the development of the project and accurately determine at what stage the platform is now.
Activity: 52
I think that besides the above competitive advantages it is worth mentioning that the Labh Coin platform is supported by professionals who, having extensive experience and knowledge in this field, were able to create a useful product, successfully functioning and aimed at further development.
Activity: 112
I really like labhcoin’s idea. This coin has all possibilities to become a special and respected cryptocurrency on the current market.
Fine, but how can I earn real money on this platform and how the team wants to make this system go?
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for minting and I want to know how exactly people will earn here ?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community.

You have mentioned absolutely right, it is a minting platform where you mint coins...
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for minting and I want to know how exactly people will earn here ?
Jump to: