Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 181. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Is the solo staking is best or staking pool is best? In which can i get stake faster can any one suggest me??
Both r the best but I say u staking pool is the best because  in solo staking you should have higher end system and u should have proper internet connection and proper current
And you should run your system for 24/7...
But in staking pool once you added your coins to stake mean there is no need to keep your system open and after adding your coins u can turn off your internet connection
The staking process will be going on
Activity: 112
A promising and rapidly developing project with a working product and a growing community. You do an excellent job, letting everyone take part in it. In addition, the LABH coin does have a great idea for improving absolutely..........
Activity: 27
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking,
Activity: 70
how could blockchain technology change finance?
block chain never changes any finance
but it creates new block and it will add to existing chain
Activity: 8
In my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself
How to buy it from the wallet  Huh Huh
Activity: 28
In my opinion LABH is an extremely promising project! You can receive a stable passive income by installing or simply storing coins in your wallet. LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself
Activity: 27
I came to know the LABH coin has more computing power, when the transactions happened we can get validate our transaction very faster, hence we can get LABH coins as rewards.
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake?
Activity: 56
LABH Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking.....
10000% of ROI really is a big number of profit.
So how long does that number can be reach
Merit: 1
In PoS,each validator owns some stake in the network, which they bond.
Activity: 56
what is the purpose of doing POS reward scheme in a random  position.
because the less coin holder are staking purpose  and get high ROI super blocks .......
which version wallet is updated 

We have update new wallet v1.0.4 version
which version wallet is updated 
what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?
Main reason means you should have proper internet connection and proper current should be there...
what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?
Activity: 130
Crypto is a good investment, don't let you leave crypto,
The price up and down it is common in crypto,
You do not be afraid to see the current market price
This project seems one of a kind and i think tremendous growth in future
Activity: 154
all time i have merged my coins in my wallet but every time it is getting split is their any option to set this without getting split

there no option u have to merge every time when you get reward
Activity: 154
I want to  increase  my coin but I don't no how to stake the coin and this  server has an option to stake the coin in staking pool which is the best  method to stake whether self staking or staking pool any one suggest me ...

I suggest you staking pool is best because in staking pool will get coins earlier and you may increase your coin faster their is no need of wallet to be run 24 hours...
brand new
Activity: 0
as everyone knows that in staking pool we can stake easily by depositing a coin to LABHssp and I just want to know like me other members are also deposited the coin to stake than how could server distribute the reward coin to everyone
Jump to: