Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 179. (Read 326933 times)

pra
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
wow this is INSANE!!!!

The time as started to raise to moon everyone get ready

This is just a start

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/490546080325304320/490546109505077248/IMG-20180915-WA0023-1.jpg

Wow man this coin is rocking and it's price is now mooning
OMG the price is about thousand sats it's amazing
I am happy to be with this coin
Activity: 27
If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not
If your wallet is locked then staking process continuous but it wont receive stake , because your wallet is locked
Make sure your wallet is kept unlocked
Activity: 84
wow this is INSANE!!!!

The time as started to raise to moon everyone get ready

This is just a start

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/490546080325304320/490546109505077248/IMG-20180915-WA0023-1.jpg
Activity: 70
 If in case of wallet is locked means either my wallet is will get stake or not
Activity: 21
Wow!  There is a great increase in the price of LABH [Suspicious link removed]d to hear and the good days have come
From now please don't sell cheap this a advice to the dumpers
The price is above1000 sats ,  we can see the hard work of the team , now the team has finally got is fruit full results
Great news
Nice to hear about the price of the coin,  the people who stake and hold the coins as got a good profit for there patients
The computers who dumped morning for cheap price they will be panic by seeing the price of the coin

Superrr!!  Nice to hear about the price
Ya please don't sell the coins for cheap the good days have come
Nice to be part of the team
Activity: 56
Wow!  There is a great increase in the price of LABH [Suspicious link removed]d to hear and the good days have come
The price is above1000 sats ,  we can see the hard work of the team , now the team has finally got is fruit full results
Great news
Nice to hear about the price of the coin,  the people who stake and hold the coins as got a good profit for there patients
The computers who dumped morning for cheap price they will be panic by seeing the price of the coin
Activity: 52
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Please, help me to Made a transaction from the wallet But the wallet is not fully synchronized. The coins were written off from the balance sheet but they are not on the exchange. what should I do? Will the transaction complete after the synchronization is complete?
what you need to do is waiting the blockchain to sync to the latest, then you will see the transaction pass through. don't worry your coins are fine.
Please, help me to Made a transaction from the wallet But the wallet is not fully synchronized. The coins were written off from the balance sheet but they are not on the exchange. what should I do? Will the transaction complete after the synchronization is complete?
Activity: 70
I study your project, please tell me the main advantages for investors. If , but want to invest. Will there be any benefit?
in our coin we have more benefits such that no other coin has ........
our coin has fixed ROI 1000%APR for every normal block hit ...
and there are other rewards when block hits the number which is specified in the first page
where u can get reward upto 10000%APR .........
I study your project, please tell me the main advantages for investors. If , but want to invest. Will there be any benefit?
Activity: 37
LABH Coin has  compound weight of pool coins, as a results in higher rewards than solo staking.....
Ya it's good to stake in pool than solo staking,  there are many profits in staking in pool than solo
As the possibility of reward coin is greater than solo staking
And even the staking process is faster in pool than compare to solo staking
Activity: 84
is there any  time limit for adding coins in staking pool   ??

No there is no time limit  for adding coins to staking pool
It's ur wish how much coin u invest
Invest more coins
Get more coins
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Looks like this Coin Labh will change the world for the better. Because in it there are many experts who know about this coin.
Ya the labh team members are mesmerizing , they are active all the time , they reply instantly
this makes a team strong and well developed
For sure the coin will rock and change the world for the better
Looks like this Coin Labh will change the world for the better. Because in it there are many experts who know about this coin.
Activity: 42
I have purchased LABH coins, and i have started staking then how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet. ?
It depends on how much coin you contain
More is the coin faster the staking,  less is the coin slower the staking
Activity: 126
What do u mean by POS and POW
And what they the  difference between them

POS means proof of stake  
And POW means proof of work,  proof of stake means staking coins,  proof of work means mining
But in our coin we don't have mining our  coin is POS coin
Activity: 98
This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to PoS activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?
Ya for sure the coin is damn good this coin as high POS of 1000% to 10000% APR and this coin as great potential
Nice to be a part of this team
Activity: 21
What do u mean by POS and POW
And what they the  difference between them
Jump to: