Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 193. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey,
Who doesn’t know, anti-money laundering (AML) is a term mainly used in the financial and legal industries to describe the legal controls that require financial institutions and other regulated entities to prevent, detect, and report money laundering activities.
Activity: 130
Few days back i got some stake hit and i received some reward coins and
i came to know that the block chain is linked with the wrong chain
and get corrected and i downloaded the latest wallet version
but from that time the coin which is received from previous stake are getting miss ?
Activity: 126
i think i deffinately earn reward on next airdrop event !!!
if u want to earn coins from airdrops means u have to keep active every time by checking discord airdrop section
and whoever post the wallet address cant give rewards it has some rules and regulation
Activity: 74
HAI
As every know that the LABH Coin is growing bigger nowadays and increasing its family
it as launched some various forum to make easy to find for its investors, happy to share with you guys
brand new
Activity: 0
CoinTrades is offering free listing for first 10 submitted coins.You can submit your coin for listing.

There is also free voting for listing if you decided to submit it later.

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-cointrades-affiliate-system-shares-system-voting-coupons-5027275

Activity: 24
:)A very dynamic project, I have been participating in this project because it will be profitable in the future. Cool Cool
Very True!!!LABH is good project that have a lot of benefits to all their users and investors it is worth to invest that gives a lot of profits ie near future.
I have been gone through the whitepaper and found very valuable info about LABH coin!!!!
For more info updates on LABH coin,register in discord and join  !!!!!
Yes thats the great idea!!!!!Thanks for the information
Activity: 70
:)A very dynamic project, I have been participating in this project because it will be profitable in the future. Cool Cool
Very True!!!LABH is good project that have a lot of benefits to all their users and investors it is worth to invest that gives a lot of profits ie near future.
I have been gone through the whitepaper and found very valuable info about LABH coin!!!!
For more info updates on LABH coin,register in discord and join  !!!!!
Activity: 21
The white paper having the information of the project and the function or features of the project indicate.
I think you should read more the white paper so that you can understand the project presentation.
Activity: 84
Activity: 24
Activity: 5
The market probably won't change as much during only a couple of upcoming weeks, but the plan has solid foundations so the market status shouldn't hinder it is progress too much.
Activity: 11
I can’t forecast what will happen with this market, but I know that in next several years they will come much more organized.
Activity: 52
It is nice to see that developers really care about their community. I read some articles from the blog and it was amazing. I like to stay tuned

I agree with you. It is a good advantage of the project. I don’t think that it is the only advantage of the project. I guess it can bring something new on the current market.

It is true. I hope time will show how perspective Labh coin is. I remember that nobody really believed in bitcoin success. Look how it is popular now.

People need to be more attentive to cryptoprojects now. It is big branch of modern economics. Besides, I am sure that Labh coin could replace bitcoin. It has much more to offer for users than bitcoin.

LABH Coin is a coin for people that really want to earn money. Developers made all possible to ful fill all customers’ requests and even more.

I saw their source code of contract. I think it is really nice because they want to be helpful for their customers. They want to avoid any disappointments.

See, as I said, they really care about their community members. I haven’t seen it yet. Can you tell me please where I can find it? I guess I wasn’t enough attentive.
What are the properties of Blockchain?
There are four key features of block-chain :-

1) Decentralized Systems

2) Distributed ledger

3) Safer & Secure Ecosystem

4) Minting
What are the properties of Blockchain?
Activity: 98
Can i get an discord link to participate on your airdrop event it get an free reword coins
Go through thiszTUJ : https://discord.gg/Ceq
Can i get an discord link to participate on your airdrop event it get an free reword coins
Activity: 112
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
To be honest, I do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team
The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly. For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
what is innovative and unusual about this coin to make a large number of people use it as a means of payment?
As the developers assure us, they are seeking full decentralization, they are trying to provide a multi-currency wallet in order to increase the number of people who will use this project, as well as by a limited number of coins are allocated for sale to increase its value
Activity: 56
Hey hii i am new to this platform, i heard about labh coin this project is good ,its haveing unique specification
Jump to: