Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 192. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 13
Nice project even if the only Exchange listing the coin is very low working.
I hope you suceed to list on Cryptopia.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I have been following this coin and i like what is being done so far. been through your code and i
must say it looks really code some good changes been made in important areas....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
If there is any benefits of staking pool in this coin ?
you get rewards for the  coin if you keep in staking pool
Activity: 56
If there is any benefits of staking pool in this coin ?
Activity: 126
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?

In wallet you  have know the some settings like in one that is encrypt it is process  to close that one your staking process stops automatically
 the maturity level will be increasing  and if open  that one your staking will continue...
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi
But why is Bitcointalk Officially endorsing this coin/token though?
Any reason why this in particular? Just let me know if you are aware of this, please
How to check that weather my coin is getting increase or not. How can we came to know thet
how much coin deposited my wallet from the reward coins
LABH coin has compound weight of pool coins as a result higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.
really its good feature so we can earn more rewards then solo staking....
Activity: 154
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?

we have already mention many times and pls read the white paper of this coin u can get more information
to stake their is no required of minimum coins  u can stake with the less coins also
Activity: 20
What is the price of LABH COIN compared to the market today? I think LABH COIN should have more incentives for people, that is the coupons, LABH COIN will attract more users.
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?
LABH coin has compound weight of pool coins as a result higher rewards than solo staking in wallet.
Activity: 84
LABH coin development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. LABH coins will give you a good ROI.

I believe that we should keep coin at least three years to take really good profit
Activity: 105
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
what is the minimum number of coins needed to receive POS steaks?
You can stake with any number of coins.  To receive a daily reward
If in case, at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we
sync the wallet whether maturity of the coin will come back or it will be rejected ....?
When the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down, You need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to re-sync from '0'. But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to '0' it will continue from where it was stopped. You will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync.....
Activity: 30
It'seasy to find negatives in all change, but this could also mean that crypto can mean a new means of payment for all markets. That would decrease fees significantly in trades.
If in case, at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we
sync the wallet whether maturity of the coin will come back or it will be rejected ....?
Activity: 82
HAI
As every know that the LABH Coin is growing bigger nowadays and increasing its family
it as launched some various forum to make easy to find for its investors, happy to share with you guys
wow nice to hear this all the best to team
the LABH Coin make easy to find out the server faster
Activity: 154
In future,Can we expect wallet in smart phones??
don't wait for future with in some days the wallet will be used in every electronic gadgets
And some coins already launched the wallet to be used in smart phones  and with in some days the labh coin wallet will also will enter into the smart phones
Jump to: