Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 188. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
What are POS rewards of this coin? How much percentage of  reward is fixed for every
Normal block hits  Huh
Activity: 21
Hi team,  I am new to this group,  the coin is doing a great job and I heard that this coin has entered into exchange and it is doing well
And the response of the team is also well when someone ask any questions this brings the coin to the top in the altcoin discussion
I am glad to be with this team good luck Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
LABH coin uses the(PoW) algorithm along to (PoS) for network.LABH Coin is a secure and rewarding cryptocurrency for users worldwide.This blockchain is quite stable.
Activity: 98
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?Huh?

check your wallet if its lock unlock it
Activity: 20
A new website for the project looks really cool, I've to say you guys did a good job on the rebranding as well. New logo and banners looks way better then they used before.
Activity: 28
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that?Huh?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
please help me How can i convert this digital currency into money...!!
Money is a currency issued by the government. While crypto enthusiasts believe that digital coins will replace traditional money in the future, you can Use cryptocurrency exchanges, you can also use Services that create People to People in marketplace, you can also Use cards for cryptocurrency....

I wonder how this person got her hands on the coins in the first place and now doesn't know how to turn it into fiat...
Activity: 20
I guys, iam new to this group I have been watching this coin this coin is awesome and the POS reward of this coin is great and the logo design of the coin is superb.... Nive being with this coin
Activity: 28
what is the procedure to sent coin LABH ssp
Activity: 52
what are the specifaction of labh coin ?

Here u have the specification of labh coin
Name: Labh Coin
Ticker: LABH
Algo: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Port: 26667
RCP Port: 26668
Max Supply: 50,000,000,000
Premine: (0.2%) 100m coins (not staking – for sale,team,marketing,listing etc)
Maturity: 10 blocks
Min Maturity: 12 hours
Max Maturity: 2 days
Activity: 61
What are the POS, rewards of this coin
How much percentage is fixed for a normal block hit?

In LABH coin we have fixed ROI-1000%APR where no other coin has such high reward for a normal block hit
There are other rewards u can get up to 10000%APR  which is really huge
The other rewards are given in the first page of our coin
Activity: 70
Why users not updating their wallet is affecting the  blockchain?

yes sum issues are coming

What kind of issues are coming and what kind of problems coming in the block chain??

yes sum issues are coming
What are the POS, rewards of this coin
How much percentage is fixed for a normal block hit?
What marketing program are you planning after LABH COIN? Will there be any promotion of the project?
Activity: 56
I have a question about  technology. Do experts pay any commission for using this?
pra
If I  stake with  less coin from LABH  staking  pool, would  i get more coins or less coins margin.....
It depends upon how much coin u have
If u have more number of coin then the block hits faster if u have less number if coins then the block hits slowly
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin

This project has interesting events which encourage people and try to attract them
Even the coin is one of the best POS coin
Team is working hard shall they get there success
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin

a it's a genuine project you can get to know it by seeing its white paper
From white paper you will get to know the specification of coin
So the people are trusting this coin and investing in it
Jump to: