Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 189. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A great and very, very interesting plan! Everything is put clear for a person to understand what they invest into. I would like to participate in it, as I really believe it will be profitable and very popular. Grin
Activity: 52
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them

On the official website of the project, you can find an article Detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
Activity: 37
This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to PoS activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?

what do you mean how this project is going to change PoS activity? I think that it is just another platform that will be an additional part for this type of activity
Project is going to attract people by conducting events to encourage this is how this project is going to be one of the different POS coin
Activity: 70
please help me How can i convert this digital currency into money...!!
Money is a currency issued by the government. While crypto enthusiasts believe that digital coins will replace traditional money in the future, you can Use cryptocurrency exchanges, you can also use Services that create People to People in marketplace, you can also Use cards for cryptocurrency....
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
please help me How can i convert this digital currency into money...!!
Activity: 42
I study your project, please tell me the main advantages for investors. If , but want to invest. Will there be any benefit?

this feature of labh is very good
LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange!
Labh is now one odd the best POS coin with unique APR
This con has nice features compared to other coins
If I  stake with  less coin from LABH  staking  pool, would  i get more coins or less coins margin.....
Activity: 84
This project has big potential and it will change all the spheres directly related to PoS activities, good idea and good platform. And what do you think about it?

what do you mean how this project is going to change PoS activity? I think that it is just another platform that will be an additional part for this type of activity

well, may be you are right, but if this  platform is to be successfully implemented it will give the way for more projects with this idea

Of course i am right, this project stands in the first line of the development. This team sees potential in this sphere and knows how to change the rules of digital world

As a matter of the fact, i have seen a lot of projects with the same idea for today. There are a lot of competitive companies, but this one is the best, beacuse it offers more advantages
Activity: 98
If there is any benefits of staking pool in this coin ?

The benefits are there is no fee for the deposit of the coin in the staking pool,  u will get the rewards faster in the pool staking then compare to solo staking and it is not risky in pool staking compare to solo
And also pool staking is better than solo staking because it is little bit faster
You will get reward soon
Activity: 154

well, may be you are right, but if this  platform is to be successfully implemented it will give the way for more projects with this idea

Of course i am right, this project stands in the first line of the development. This team sees potential in this sphere and knows how to change the rules of digital world

Activity: 98

Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
Thank you very
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least one exchange, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Labh-coin is available on one crypto-exchange. This is 'CryptoBridge' decentralized exchange, In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information
I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck

All related projects have already been completed and submitted, you can read them on the project web site, you can also take a look at the roadmap to answer such questions, good luck
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
If you unlock it then it may continue staking nothing to worry
Can I buy this coin right now? Or while at the moment I am unavailable such a possibility? I just do not quite understand this moment.
Thank you very
At the moment you can buy this coin, it trades at least one exchange, if I'm not mistaken. The project is almost completely ready.
Wow, this is really good news. And where exactly can I buy this coin, can you tell me about this, I would gladly have done it.
Well, I can say that at the moment, Labh-coin is available on one crypto-exchange. This is 'CryptoBridge' decentralized exchange, In the future, it is planned to list more on other exchanges.
Thank you very much for this information
I think this project has every chance of becoming successful. But I would like to clarify a couple more points, if you can not answer.
I am part of the team of this project, but I am well acquainted with this project and therefore I will try to answer your questions, what would you like to know?
I heard that besides the coin, the team must provide a whole range of services and other projects. Own stock exchange and also some other projects. Is it ready for now or is it still in development?
Activity: 84
If there is any benefits of staking pool in this coin ?

The benefits are there is no fee for the deposit of the coin in the staking pool,  u will get the rewards faster in the pool staking then compare to solo staking and it is not risky in pool staking compare to solo
Activity: 126
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?

The staking will be paused when u locked ur wallet,  after u unlock the wallet then
The staking continues..
Jump to: