Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 190. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??

No,The transaction took place will be recorded in the ledgers,  which can be seen by anyone in the world so the transaction can't be altered
Activity: 24
A data decentralization can be really useful when it comes to data validation. Today we need that information a lot.
Since many things already sets in an online environment, having this decentralized data should be really crucial need.
Activity: 56
I study your project, please tell me the main advantages for investors. If , but want to invest. Will there be any benefit?
People can get more benefits when they purchase the coin and add for stake you will get reward coins there are such profits in this project
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
When i started my staking in wallet and all of the sudden i locked my wallet unknowing, weather my staking will start from
 first or it's continue from it left ?
Greetings,  The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the ideas are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.
Nice project with good progress,  hard team work,  and nice going is in the way of success
Good luck
Activity: 70
What changes have been made in  UPDATED v1.0.5

FIXED WRONG BLOCK-CHAIN AND WALLET IS SYNCED TO EXPLORER

FIXED MINOR VISUAL BUG IN WALLET (BLACK COLOUR TEXT ON BLACK WALLET BACKGROUND)
Activity: 98
What changes have been made in  UPDATED v1.0.5
Activity: 21
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??

You cannot change the transaction details added to block chain
This ensures extra safety to your transaction
This blockchain is quite stable. I have seen many coins recently that keep on forking even after dev patches. This one has Pow/Pos/Mn going on so it seems it is hard to attack. The team is also very professional on discord, I believe this one can survive past the incertitude phase. Good Luck
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty?

How do I resync to latest wallet update ? ?
Activity: 52
What can you do with labh coin but can't do with bank?
You can transfer money in few minutes/sec
Transaction fee is zero
You can stake and multiply your coins
It uses block chain technology so it is safer then banks
Activity: 126
If there is any benefits of staking pool in this coin ?

Sure u have, in staking pool u need not to have minimum coins for staking and wallet must need not to be kept on,  the staking goes on even if the wallet is off  and u will get the rewards quicker than the solo staking,  mainly there is no fee charge for the deposit of coins 
Activity: 98
what are the specifaction of labh coin ?
Name: Labh Coin
Ticker: LABH
Algo: Scrypt
Block Time: 120 secs
Port: 26667
RCP Port: 26668
Max Supply: 50,000,000,000
Premine: (0.2%) 100m coins (not staking – for sale,team,marketing,listing etc)
Maturity: 10 blocks
Min Maturity: 12 hours
Max Maturity: 2 days
this feature of labh is very good
LABH also provides investors with a unique feature to buy LABH in the wallet itself! You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange! (This feature is only available for LTC -> LABH and BTC -> LABH)
Activity: 27
i saw that labh coin is listed in
Cryptopia exchange
Indian oriented exchange
CoinMarketCap
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
LABH chain is been fixed and wallet is synced to explorer..
Wallets which are on a different chain than the explorer need to close the wallet and resync from start to fix the problem
Activity: 154
Decentralization can be achieved in many ways.has paved the way by introducing the world to public blockchain technology, which has no central point of failure and is not controlled by just one entity. All of the information recorded on the blockchain is immutable, which means it cannot be changed after it has been officially recorded
Activity: 37
How to check that weather my coin is getting increase or not. How can we came to know thet
how much coin deposited my wallet from the reward coins

The notification will come automatically to the wallet there you can check your wallet to know about your transaction
Jump to: