Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 202. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
how much approximate time required to send or receive payment
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
if in case at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we sync the wallet wether maturity of the last coin will come back or it will be rejected.
Activity: 84
LABH uses the Script Proof-of-Work(PoW)algorithm along with Proof-of-Stake(PoS) for
network security.
In this project, Coins that generates new blocks through POS ,which means the rate of validation of transactions on the block chain occurs based on how many coins a person holds. And this project has a good option to stake the coins that is  "Staking Pool",  This project has more number of blocks and it will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks
What is the purpose of the use ledger in labh coin ?
As per my knowledge  the  ledger is a book of the what the transactions , deposit and withdraw this activity is stored in the ledger
 when u open the ledger it shows all the activity done from your account ..
Activity: 56
What is the purpose of the use ledger in labh coin ?
Activity: 112
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?

we have already mention many times  in this  this coin u can get more information
to stake their is no required of minimum coins  u can stake with the less coins also
Activity: 98
If there any benefits of solo staking pool
Activity: 13
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
hi now i decided to stake my coins, is there any minimum requirement of coins ?
Activity: 289
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project

To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team

The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea

Yes, I also thought the same thing, there is no any identity team project developer, the team developer and dev identity should be an important thing for a project, it would build investor confidence to join with you guys. It should immediately clarify dev about this so they don't lose customers.
what is difference of staking and solostaking !??
Activity: 130
i open the wallet now but the wallet still not sync, anyone here can share to me the config file
your wallet will be update u can wait for a minute
i open the wallet now but the wallet still not sync, anyone here can share to me the config file
labh is an exciting project, providing many features and services for users . of course this is a platform that will be much preferred. hopefully the team can make this project can be realized and achieve the expected target.
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because labh coin price is down anyone suggest me...
the people have started selling the coin for low price so the value of labh as became low .
but dont lose ur hopes the coin will definitely increase in future
Really i was in a big confusion either i would buy the coins or not because labh coin price is down anyone suggest me...
Activity: 130
when staking is going on my wallet suddenly showed as out of sync what is  the problem and staking also stopped
first check your Internet connection and correct it and see...it is the problem with internet means correct it and wait till it sync...and check
yes it was net problem when staking is going on suddenly internet off and automatically it was on after you said i have got it
now my staking will continues or it will starts from first
It will not continue it will starts from first.
 Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking. The principal product to date, aims at correspondent banking.
Jump to: