Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 206. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
 public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish.

It seems to me this it a project with clear defined roadmap and whitepaper. to be honest with you now a days I rarely see such solid plans.
Activity: 112
 Wow. I am delighted with your project. It is something new. I'll keep my eyes on it. It's well planned.
Merit: 1
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I'll observe the development.

Activity: 52
The business has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your business. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
Activity: 28
Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your plan can significantly improve this. I'll observe the development.
Activity: 56
In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the idea. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Activity: 3
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this project aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
 If this project is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole project. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the labh coins will be very popular and in demand.
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the plan even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell coins, but keep them until better times and gain profit. LABH definitely has a great future.

Activity: 22
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool
Merit: 1
anybody tell me that this project was a proof of stake or proof of work ??
this is a proof of stake project !! you can earn more by staking !!
anybody tell me that this project was a proof of stake or proof of work ??
yes offcourse these are the new version , updated linx ... you can download the updated wallet for your system !!!
Activity: 22
I am facing some problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly.what is the reason for that give me some solution for that
brand new
Activity: 0
As far as I heard this plans don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Activity: 14
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
Jump to: