Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 205. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system for LABH
Activity: 52
I wanted to ask a question regarding the block-chain. Do you guarantee the blockchain was not overloaded by the incoming or outcoming transaction?

no chance of over loading the transaction
if the block is loaded then it moves into another new block like this the blocks form and these blocks combine to form block chain
pra
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

No u need not to have minimum coin to stake in staking pool,  the main advantage of this coin that only Grin
If I want to send ur coin to staking pool than from ur wallet go to LABHssp address..

What do u meant by LABHssp address?Huh

Labhssp address is the pool address where the people who wanted to deposite there coin in the pool will use this
Activity: 32
how we have to add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool

No u need not to have minimum coin to stake in staking pool,  the main advantage of this coin that only Grin
If I want to send ur coin to staking pool than from ur wallet go to LABHssp address..

What do u meant by LABHssp address?Huh
Activity: 37
Do I understand right that I need to be minimum a Junior member and then I can join the bounty? Or can I go for airdrops until I've become a junior member? It would be a good way to support the idea also…

no no you can participate even your still not a junior member , any one can participate in both airdrop as well as bounty there is no position for that to participate  
pra

Activity: 28
i just want to say that i'm excited for this. i've noticed that the devs always pull through when they announce something. wallet update in a week? BOOM, update in a week.
coin will be on crypto bridge in 2 weeks? BOOM, 2 weeks later the coin was there.
Activity: 52
Hello, everybody!
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands
Activity: 14
Hey Team.
Sounds amazing. You have already mentioned that there are similar project that don't quite solve the problems you are trying to solve. Can you name at least a few of them?
Activity: 42
anybody tell me that this project was a proof of stake or proof of work ??

Its a POS coin that means it is a prof of stake , where you can do staking to increase your coin
you cannot mine here , as it is a POS
Activity: 126
anybody tell me that this project was a proof of stake or proof of work ??

Proof of stake means staking,  and proof of work means mining...
But keep it in mind our coin is proof of stake we can't mine in that..
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting,  What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional If project to be issued?

I have entered my Public key into the Dashboard section for pool and it reports Login is recognizable, etc, but nill on hash-rate etc. I assume this is all normal and I just need to be patient ?
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake?

there is no minimum coins that you need to add for stake
you can start staking with number of coins you contain
But as the number of coins is more faster is the process
Activity: 126
This coin as fixed ROI-1000%APR for every normal stake hit
but when the block hits the number ending with
77 we will getting reward of ROI 10000%APR and there are other rewards for other block hits

Yes,No other coin can give such a high pos rewards
It is why the coin is so special and it is coming up in the alt coin discussion
Activity: 70
how could blockchain technology change finance?

Blockchain technology allows for financial institutions to create direct links between each other, avoiding correspondent banking.
Competing financial institutions could use this common database to keep track of the execution, clearing and settlement of transactions without the need to involve any central database or management system.
Activity: 14
Hi team!
My local forum members have excited about this promising coin!
I'm recommending other people to wear this excellent signature
Activity: 84
we exchange the other coins and keep in the LABH wallet ,or only LABH coins should be keep in our wallet ?

this is not a general wallet , you cannot store other coins
this is LABH wallet so you can store only LABH coins
But you can exchange other coins
This coin as fixed ROI-1000%APR for every normal stake hit
but when the block hits the number ending with
77 we will getting reward of ROI 10000%APR and there are other rewards for other block hits
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with ideas like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the Project idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs.
Jump to: