Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 204. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
 SmileyLABH Coin having compound weight of pool coins, As a results in higher rewards in pool staking than solo staking as compared Smiley
Activity: 84
 :)No other coin as such fixed 1000%APR as LABH have ever seen Smiley
Activity: 24
 SmileyLabh coin is one of the best Staking coin in cryto market Smiley
Activity: 70
 :)Here everyone looking for reliable place for their assets and  trying in every possible way to withdraw it is best to use crypto currencies that operate on the basis of bitcoinBTCprotocol and have the functions of transactions with increased privacy and interest payments with a good annual income Smiley
Activity: 154
Hi , i appreciate with this coin i think LABH means its a profit coin , yeah in future it will be
Activity: 126
am new for this coin ,and i like to invest and earn in this coin ,,anyone tell me that minimum and maximum how much can i invest ?

there is no limit for ur investment and no perticular investment needed ,,,, you can that invest how much you can !!!
and earn more by this ultimate project !!! best of luck ....
Activity: 98
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link
just go through Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/HjwxORLJBlu1jowkUUFJZA
Activity: 28
This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that's why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this business. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 56
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link
I think I am not getting any rewards as the block does not hit any numbers specified in the first page  Embarrassed
Is there any reward for me..

For such cases the coin as fixed a minimum ROI-1000%APR FOR every normal block hit
Which is huge... And u will get it
Activity: 61
I think I am not getting any rewards as the block does not hit any numbers specified in the first page  Embarrassed
Is there any reward for me..
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
Here the staking pool of LABHssp reports are in private channel, It is only accessed by the Labhssp members...
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily
At present as per the network difficulty more than 30k coins required to hit stakes daily
how much coin we need to receive to stake daily
I know that some coins are good to hold because you can get sometimes up to 60% profit just by holding it. Does it also work like this with your coin, devs? Hope to see your answer!
this is better than every coin because you can have the chances of getting till 1500%
So  this coin is good to hold, so you get 100% profit
Is there any fee for adding my coins to the staking pool?

no there is no fee for adding coins to staking pool

ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE

advantage of our coin is that there is no fee for adding the coin to the staking pool Cool
Activity: 52
Activity: 21
Hi fellows!
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit business.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It isgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.

ya true the dev is trying to attract people cleverly by conducting events
this makes people more interesting , even the team is doing there level best to pop up the project
great to be a part of this type of  interesting project
Jump to: