Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 203. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
By utilizing this platform technology, users will get a high rate of return. it's a good offer
and will generate good interest from investors.
when staking is going on my wallet suddenly showed as out of sync what is  the problem and staking also stopped
first check your Internet connection and correct it and see...it is the problem with internet means correct it and wait till it sync...and check
yes it was net problem when staking is going on suddenly internet off and automatically it was on after you said i have got it
now my staking will continues or it will starts from first
Activity: 130
when staking is going on my wallet suddenly showed as out of sync what is  the problem and staking also stopped
first check your Internet connection and correct it and see...it is the problem with internet means correct it and wait till it sync...and check
Hey. Great performance. All I want to say to you is thanks for such an excellent LABH coin. It works, it brings me income, it's easy. I work anywhere, anytime. Sometimes, it's even fun. New acquaintances, new sensations
Activity: 7
I like the concept of this idea. Well prepared team and plan. I hope you rock in cryptocurrency market and create very cool product. My all blessing with you.
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project

To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team

The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea

The developers offer an alternative in their own interesting, but the only question is whether an ordinary person is using it ? After all, the price will directly depend on the demand for this Project
Activity: 98
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project

To be honest, i do not understand myself, information about the project should be presented in full from the main aspects of the project to the development team

The only way to find out some information about the developers contact them directly.  For me personally, a project that does not have a team of developers is not taken seriously even if they offer some completely innovative idea
Activity: 84

Activity: 98
Activity: 112
I like that this coin offers a safe and fair of minting. Users are able to use a secure and anonymous data flow to be sure about safety of their private data. I think it is really important in current circumstances.

I agree with you. By the way, this security protocols can help in avoiding different hacker attacks or fraudulent activities. There are so many cases of cheating and people really need a coin that will help them to be sure about privacy and safety.
Activity: 52
I like that this coin offers a safe and fair of minting. Users are able to use a secure and anonymous data flow to be sure about safety of their private data. I think it is really important in current circumstances.
Activity: 28
Well, maybe you are right. I hope LABH coin will really become a something more than it is now. I like the idea of a self-mining smart-contract because it is really very interesting in current environment.
Activity: 56
 LABH coin could resolve all of them? I mean problems of other cryptocurrencies. Maybe I am too sceptic but I want to know what will happen next. I don’t like predictions.
It seems too ambitious for me. I know that cryptocurrencies are a nice solution for international trading but it is long-termed process and the coin needs to be really stable to become a global cryptocurrency. LABHcoin is interesting but I have doubts.
LABHcoin can be a nice mover for international trade between different countries. It is an easy and simple way to provide financial freedom for fast transactions. I have great expectations about this coin. It can be a nice solution for business.
Activity: 126
labh coin are good if you are buying with little money.. They are growing steadily and i think will be good future investments..
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that is much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this project!
Labh gives investors a unique feature and we can send BTC to LTC or our wallet LABH and use it to buy LABH without using the exchange. At the same time, it can bring a lot of great rewards. I am very satisfied with the project
Public-key cryptography is based on the concept of a key pair, which consists of a public key and a private key. Data that has been encrypted with a public key can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key.
Jump to: