Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 236. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
In my opinion, a good idea, a good plan of action for this coin an excellent team, this is our future, good luck.
Activity: 84
LABH coin is one of the best coin to other coins
And LABH coin is good security and nobody can hack .
Activity: 56
i purchased labh coin and need to increase my coins , how do i stake labh .. ??
Activity: 98
An excellent way to get additional training, skills and abilities, as well as solutions to extraordinary situations. Very wide range of use. I am very inspired by your product.
Is there a user authentication system to avoid re-creating multiple accounts?

Naturally. You will not be able to create multiple accounts because you are being authenticated at the time of registration.
Activity: 70
Coin with high compound weight at pool,  results in higher rewards than solo staking!!!!
Is there a user authentication system to avoid re-creating multiple accounts?
The application works all over the world and has no limitations?s?
Activity: 126
What is a transaction fee? What does the transaction fee depend on
ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE
every this is free u can deposit

Thank you for the opportunity to use the service for free. I think in the future will be added a big commission?
Great info to attract investors if the team will get some good results after this for sure we will see good numbers of investors to join the ride this LABHcoin can be big in this coming time better to assess well and buy some if you have btc inside your wallet good luck dev.
Activity: 154
Are there any restrictions on the participate  in signature bounty Huh Huh
Interested if they can hire more talent. What this project needs is a decent PR Guy , some Marketing Guy and at least 2-3 more Developers.

Just my feeling to EXPLODE.
This project strongly supports the development of the world of cryptocurrency by connecting several markets, will certainly simplify all transactions, hopefully be a proud project, running well, good luck  Cheesy  Cheesy

congrats on the branding, as an LABH hodler, looking forward to the bright future!
This project strongly supports the development of the world of cryptocurrency by connecting several markets, will certainly simplify all transactions, hopefully be a proud project, running well, good luck  Cheesy  Cheesy
Activity: 14
I highly recommend this project to my friends and relatives! They were so much delighted when I told them about it! Devs are working hard and updating us every week on the progress!
LABH Is very impressive, very good for us follow, hopefully this project continues and success. thank you
Great idea, I fully support you in the decision to launch ROI along with the launch of the main application
Activity: 27
I found the whitepaper and saw the specs there. Glad there is a whitepaper! The whitepaper is really white))) Good to see where the direction of this coin is going. I like it!
Looks great, nice clean interface and easy to understand. Is there anyway to add a LABH calculator. In other words I could put in 1 BTC and it would show me how many LABH'S?  Cheesy
Jump to: