Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 231. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
In this LABH coin there is more Number of Blocks will be hit Rather Solo Staking, Which can Result in More coins Earned a Day Because of supper Blocks  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 126
in LABH COIN their is no mining  just we can buy the coin and can start collecting the coin through the staking
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
o far this project will run it well,and wishing that this will gonna be in success,hope will attract the investor to invest it here
In LABH Coin PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH block chain network.
Activity: 56
I liked the project. Great idea, it's time to save users from a lot of middlemen.
brand new
Activity: 0
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 14
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this project aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms.
what is the main reason for the wallet get out of sync ?

Main reason means you should have proper internet connection and proper current should be there...
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because is ther is a links are available to get more details.
just go this link u will get more details:http://www.labhcoin.com/
Activity: 70
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because is ther is a links are available to get more details.
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Activity: 126
will my reward coins automatically will come to my wallet?

yes it will...your reward coins will come to your wallet automatically  Cheesy Cheesy
Interesting concept of the project. This will be a fairly popular COIN  after some time. After all, this is the way of earning for most people
This project should become quite influential in the near future.
I think it is already quite popular in narrow circles, however, for more effective work you need more fame.

lot of members peoples  are there This can already be called a large audience.
I like the interface and functionality of the coin , wallet, transaction history, support for multiple languages, technical support.

yes this coin is proffittable also !!! ...feel happy to in this project ,,,,
This project should become quite influential in the near future.
I think it is already quite popular in narrow circles, however, for more effective work you need more fame.

lot of members peoples  are there This can already be called a large audience.
I like the interface and functionality of the coin , wallet, transaction history, support for multiple languages, technical support.
I could imagine 100K percent roi on a nameless coin, could happen everything is possible. Could also be bigger if its ur coin and u are none other but market maker with unlimited funding who manages corporate portfolio. If u are a fund manager serving corporate clients u can make more by simply grabbing funds u control and getting out of country.

Please explain what did you want to tell - 3000% is to big for start? ROI will be reduced hardly in 1 month - so, no hyperinflation at all,
dont you think
It's great to keep labh coin in your wallet, and you're rewarded. And users can send BTC or LTC to their labh wallet and use it to buy labh without having to use exchange! In the future, labh plans to improve the technology to be able to expand the exchange with other coins
I like the pace and your belief in the idea. show the  excellent results and you have good result The application is becoming more popular.
I could imagine 100K percent roi on a nameless coin, could happen everything is possible. Could also be bigger if its ur coin and u are none other but market maker with unlimited funding who manages corporate portfolio. If u are a fund manager serving corporate clients u can make more by simply grabbing funds u control and getting out of country.
Wow just now I came to know that labh coin price has increased by 30% if I have invested on this coin I could have got benefit.
Jump to: