Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 237. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great project and good application with good usability. There is a huge potential that you perfectly reveal with each update.

Yes, the number of updates is impressive and allows you to believe that the application is in the responsible hands. I think the developers are very devoted to their idea and will follow it for a long time
Activity: 154
Great project and good application with good usability. There is a huge potential that you perfectly reveal with each update.
Activity: 56
Replying so I will get notifications in the new replies to your posts section and remember to check back this topic after the fork business is done.

I have invested in LABH and will support this project anyway I can. Good luck guys.  Wink
Activity: 112
Are other exchanges looking to LABH ?
Activity: 70
The LABH coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the LABH coin wallet.
As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level
Yes this shows how hard the team is working
And the team is always active
This is why the coin is maintaining its volume constantly
Activity: 70
As every one know that the coin maintain its value of price in a constant level
Activity: 28
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?
In staking pool  once we added our coins to stake means there is no necessity to keep running our system 24/7
and after adding our coins  can off your internet....
 What is the Script operation that is used to store in the blockchain some important data? Is it a good practice?
What is a transaction fee? What does the transaction fee depend on
ZERO deposit FEE
ZERO withdrawal FEE
ZERO transactional and admin FEE
every this is free u can deposit
What is a transaction fee? What does the transaction fee depend on
Activity: 26
This is a great business, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this business?
Activity: 126
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??

Go through your wallet u can see the staking reports..
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?

yes after staking will get once again mature for staking
where can I check the how much reward coins i got in daily staking and will my reward coins automatically will come to my wallet or should i want to take from it
Hello everybody! Hope you are doing well.tomorrow  I have been thinking of investing money in labh coin project. Do you think it is a good idea or I should just continue trading cryptocurrencies? What is the main keys what I have to look on? I am making research by finding labh coin projects on rating agencies and labh listings. What should I also look on?  Thank you in advance for your answers.
Activity: 31
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Activity: 126
I don't no how to exchange LABHcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me..  Huh

jest go through the Labh coin Exchange (crypto bridge) you can see the buy and sell orders in that u can exchange
Activity: 19
are you planning to have other exchange ?
is not good to only have one, crypto-bridge is good but having only one is easy for whales to manipulate  the price
also the webpage is not loading
Jump to: