Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 233. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
how can i join to airdrop event ??
brand new
Activity: 0
Team are very active in the promotion and plan updates. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the plan strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the project more impressive and different from others.
Activity: 14
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO business development
Activity: 154
Good results of your work are clearly visible in the stability of the update wallet and the convenience of its use. A superbly debugged and customized LABH  with a very user-friendly interface.
Thank you for the opportunity to use it now
labh coin is the best coin i read all points was good i will invest on this coin
Activity: 56
Great coin. Great community. Looking forward to LABH COIN future
Activity: 84
At the moment, the market appears to agree.

Of course, the market is always interested in the growth and influx of new investors
Analysis and reflection begin when the price goes down.
At the moment, the market appears to agree.
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.

Sorry man its a POS coin you can stake coins not mining you are confused I guess
Ya you need high end system , speed internet connection and 24/hrs current supply
Very useful answer on POS
Activity: 98
Please, help me to Made a transaction from the wallet But the wallet is not fully synchronized. The coins were written off from the balance sheet but they are not on the exchange. what should I do? Will the transaction complete after the synchronization is complete?

what you need to do is waiting the blockchain to sync to the latest, then you will see the transaction pass through. don't worry your coins are fine.
Activity: 98
Please, help me to Made a transaction from the wallet But the wallet is not fully synchronized. The coins were written off from the balance sheet but they are not on the exchange. what should I do? Will the transaction complete after the synchronization is complete?
Activity: 28
I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with projects like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO idea starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
is there a wallet for mac?

I only see a wallet for PC at the moment?

where do u guys keep ?
Activity: 28
crypto is a good investment, do not let you leave crypto, the price up and down it is common in crypto, you don't be afraid to see the current market price
Activity: 112
May be LABH is the next biggest altcoin.
Activity: 24
When and How to participate airdrop event??

And How many regards coins i will get!!
Activity: 21
Is their any charges fee to stake in the staking pool??
copper member
Activity: 116
Activity: 84
 :)Staking pool brings more and more rewards coins  than the solo staking. Smiley
Activity: 24
Even during system crash ,wallet get out of sync
Jump to: