Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 240. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you cannot really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this business, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Activity: 98
I think this business is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this business hopefully plan continues to run smoothly and success

It feels better to all of us when Coin prices grows. Hopefully it is a new beginning to enjoy our life in crypto business,
which the price now slowly grows. And I'm praying that it will continue grow higher so that people would earn much more as what they were all wanted.
Activity: 29
I think this business is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this business hopefully plan continues to run smoothly and success
Activity: 84
Most of the market is green now. It may take a while to stabilize, but we can predict that coins such as LABH can continue to rise
Activity: 32
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
Activity: 28
Have just noticed your idea. At first glace it seems good and as were said this idea would probably be strong competitor to another similar business. The strenghs and activity of the community is impressive!!
pra
How much ROI is fixed for every normal stake and what are the other rewards
When ablock hits with a special number..?

This coin as 1000%APR fixed for every normal stake which no other coin can give
And there are other rewards for blocks ending with the number
Specifiedin the first page of the labh bitcointalk
Activity: 61
How much ROI is fixed for every normal stake and what are the other rewards
When ablock hits with a special number..?
Activity: 32
Hi
Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the project? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 70
As I think The LABH coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the LABH coin wallet.

By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

yes my coin is also not getting stake after wallet is encrypt, what is the solution?

Your wallet stakes even if your wallet is encrypted but make sure that your wallet is unlock....
pra
This coin as great feature,  good specs... But why the value of the coin
  Is Just average.! Is there any reason for this??

It happens in every coin the value will increase and decrease ,it won't be stable in the starting but it will increase in the future..
Activity: 37
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
ya even I think the same , this coin really have success in future
By its progress we can say that good days are ahead
Activity: 36
To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I don't like this altcoin.
Activity: 84
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
this is POS that is, it is a proof of stake coin which can only be staked and cannot be mined
to get more information join discord you will get to know
Activity: 21
Hi I am New to this coin and i know it's the Only High ROI coin at the Moment And it's so Fantastic that the coin is holding so Strong with the Huge team and BULK Community..
Activity: 35
Project looks pretty cool, but I miss some information. 1) What exactly is the product? Some info about the product somewhere? 2) Some information about devs somewhere?
Activity: 37
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Has you see there is a latest update of wallet as took place
By seeing the hard work of the team we can predict the success in future
Activity: 126
This coin as great feature,  good specs... But why the value of the coin
  Is Just average.! Is there any reason for this??

Ya it's not about the coin it's about the people who invest on it
Some foolish people sell thee coins for cheap price so the value of the coin is not so good but don't worry the coin is recovering and it will pop up on future days...  Wink
Activity: 42
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

To stake you need high end system , speed internet , 24/hrs current supply
And there is no minimum coins for staking , you can as much coins do you have
This is good because this will help us to prevent to get scammed and to lose money, because this platform promotes regulated market which people will love because it is the solution to all problems that we suffer in online business economy.

this project secures safety , as the details of the transaction added to block chain can not be altered by anyone from this scam can be prevented
And for every questions there is a quick reply so I love this project
Jump to: