Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 241. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
This coin as great feature,  good specs... But why the value of the coin
  Is Just average.! Is there any reason for this??
Activity: 70
Hi fellows. Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This business is waiting for success, no doubt at all

ya by seeing the team we can say that the coin will be a shinning star one day
For sure they are waiting for success and there are no many days , Good days are forward
Good luck
Activity: 126
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???

If u don't want to choose staking pool then u can do solo staking  in which u must have minimum coins tostake and even u should keep ur wallet 24/7 on.., the system should be high-end and there should be proper current and internet supply which is difficult to do, so most of the people choose pool for staking
Activity: 56
As I think The LABH coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the LABH coin wallet.

By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?

yes my coin is also not getting stake after wallet is encrypt, what is the solution?
Activity: 52
Hiii I am new to this project , this coin as unique specification and good progress
good luck for this team
And I would like to be a part of this team
Activity: 112
As I think The LABH coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the LABH coin wallet.

By doing encrypt..... can we do staking ?
Activity: 32
Hi  guys, I am new to this coin, this coin has unique feature,  good spec and it's logo
Is also good and I can see a lot of positive comments on this coin,  I like to be on this project..  Smiley
Activity: 98
WHATS THERE IN THE UPDATED v1.0.5

fixed wrong block chain and wallet is synced to explorer

how to re-sync new wallet  Huh Huh

Download the latest wallet v1.0.5
 Now go to Appdata LABH folder and delete all except wallet.dat and start the new wallet and wait for it to re-sync from start

where can i get appdata help me

just go to c/drive in your system and u can see their appdata

Thank you for helping me setup my wallet.
Activity: 84
in LABH COIN their is no mining  just we can buy the coin and can start collecting the coin through the staking

Ya we cannot do mining in this coin , because this is a proof of stake(POS) coin
you can do staking in pool or solo staking
in LABH COIN their is no mining  just we can buy the coin and can start collecting the coin through the staking
update wallet is lunched download the wallet now
where can i get update wallet link
join to our server u will get the new wallet link 
https://github.com/labhcoin/labh/releases/

Now go to Appdata LABH folder and delete all except wallet.dat and start the new wallet and wait for it to re-sync from start

just go to c/drive in your system and u can see their appdata
 i am download the new wallet it working nice good job devs

Extremely important announcement. Please upgrade your wallet to latest version, everyone. Please do it in order to avoid chainsplit on Bullwark network.

https://github.com/labhcoin/labh/releases/

very nice to see that again a wallet upgrade why is there any problem with the old wallet  
Activity: 35
I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I did not totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.
Activity: 154

how to re-sync new wallet  Huh Huh

Make sure you have a backup of your wallet.dat and dont delete that in Appdata folder , that is where all your coins hold
Activity: 70

Jump to: