Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 249. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Actually, I do not understand about accelerated POW. Can you clarify about it, please. thank you.
Activity: 126
i would download the update wallet Please tell me how to configure the windows.

On our discord in the #announcement  room there is a guide that should help you configure a update wallet . If you have issues, somebody in there should be able to help you.

please share your discord id and i will check  there

https://discord.gg/GfssSPx
Activity: 70

On our discord in the #announcement  room there is a guide that should help you configure a update wallet . If you have issues, somebody in there should be able to help you.

please share your discord id and i will check  there
Activity: 84

I've been mining this project, the team has done a fantastic job of getting on multiple exchanges in the first few days! Very excited for this coin.

Thank you very much for the kind words. If you'd like to see one of the most recent updates, check the #announcements page on our Discord.
Activity: 154
I've been mining this project, the team has done a fantastic job of getting on multiple exchanges in the first few days! Very excited for this coin.
project is just wonderful! and, most importantly, it is suitable for miners, and also receives mining parallel to the even block.
how much approximate time required to send or receive payment  Huh Huh
approximately it needs nearly 3 minutes to send or receive  payments
it will recive minimum 24 hours from the time of your request to withdraw...
what is the public key and private keys in lab coin Huh

Public-key cryptography is based on the concept of a key pair, which consists of a public key and a private key. Data that has been encrypted with a public key can be decrypted only with the corresponding private key.
how much approximate time required to send or receive payment  Huh Huh
approximately it needs nearly 3 minutes to send or receive  payments
Activity: 126
Is there any safety guide to store my Coins Secure and Safely in my wallet Huh

By doing encryption u can keep your wallet safe and secure... Smiley
how much approximate time required to send or receive payment  Huh Huh
I think labh coin already has strong security. It's hard to break down. Because block chain is a very strong
Where we can see the staking report for LABH ssp??

Go through your wallet u can see the staking reports...
This is an excellent project. I think it will succeed. This actually looks very realistic. I'm happy to be Join here .I really liked your wonderful project!
Activity: 154
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?

yes after staking will get once again mature for staking
after coins get staking whether the coin will get once again mature for staking ?
I am very Happy to hear that LABH coin has highly network security though records are distributed across the multiple area and system is regularly updated latest block, accessing any of the Active Node means Acquiring the latest data.
Jump to: